DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

"Mediator": Do you think a woman can be president?
Sanders: Yep. *says why*
"Mediator": "Just to clarify did you tell Warren that a woman can't be a president?"
Sanders: "No."
"Mediator": ""Okay, Warren, how did you feel after he said a woman can't be president?"
Warren: *never even talks about Sanders' statement and just talks about why a woman can be president*

The whole conversation came off like Warren knew Sanders never said that specific statement and was just using the misunderstanding/controversy to her benefit.

oh lol

ugh

can we not do this manufactured bullshit

really disappointing to see this stance from Warren, but I guess they're both so popular this is the only way she can get an edge

so many bigger fish to fry and CNN is debasing themselves again to create a feud

Obviously Sanders has never said "no woman can be president". That was not what was suggested.

Nevertheless it's seeming more and more unlikely for any democrat to win at this rate, considering how divided even the progressive faction of the left is. Trump is their unifying factor. Not any single one of the candidates.

Yeah. There are degrees of wokeness and there are some in American left who like to take offense to anyone who's not as woke as them. The greater good be damned.

Master Virgo wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 1:45 pm
This is what happens when you create such divide in your own party.

ONLY 53% OF BERNIE SANDERS VOTERS WILL DEFINITELY SUPPORT 2020 DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE IF HE DOESN'T WIN: POLL

http://va.news-republic.com/article/i67 ... 972423173?
A lot of Sanders supporters might be previous Independents and former non-voters also, in which case I'd say it's good that he seems to have changed their minds enough that they would at least consider voting for a Democratic nominee in the general if it is Bernie. I would say vote against the Republicans in the general no matter what because your vote is a tool that you use strategically but some people clearly see it differently.

However, I disagree that it is Sanders creating the division in the Party: Sanders is not saying anything differently compared to what he was saying 40 years ago because he's had the same principled stances for that same period but somehow that is divisive at this point? It's only divisive if your interests are being threatened by the kinds of policies he's proposing because he's not only the most popular Senator in the US currently but his policies resonate with people who usually either don't vote for Democrats or don't vote at all.

Lol

so

did Bernie win or?

So the app that election officials were supposed to use is an app called Shadow. It was created by people who worked on Hillary's campaign in 2016 and has ties to Pete Buttigieg.

I hope that smug motherfucker steps on a Lego every day for the rest of his life. Tonight was a mess and this stupid app business leads to two people.

https://twitter.com/WhereIsLawrence/sta ... 78945?s=19