Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Posts: 249
Joined: December 2017
Well ain't that perfect timing.

Women eh?
:oops:

Posts: 11169
Joined: February 2011
Quell wrote:
March 7th, 2018, 6:11 pm
Well ain't that perfect timing.

Women eh?
:oops:
I like the fact that you have absolutely no pretence about the kind of thing that you are.£

Posts: 249
Joined: December 2017
Master Virgo wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 10:25 pm
Quell wrote:
March 7th, 2018, 6:11 pm
Well ain't that perfect timing.

Women eh?
:oops:
I like the fact that you have absolutely no pretence about the kind of thing that you are.£
I am a man.

Perhaps don't take everything a woman says as absolute truth in the future. You've a lot to learn.

Posts: 6326
Joined: August 2012
Quell wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 6:51 am
I am a man.

Perhaps don't take everything a woman says as absolute truth in the future. You've a lot to learn.
Oh really. :)

Posts: 249
Joined: December 2017
Ruth wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 7:37 am
Quell wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 6:51 am
I am a man.

Perhaps don't take everything a woman says as absolute truth in the future. You've a lot to learn.
Oh really. :)
:oops:

What I've learned on this forum: there are a lot of sensitive souls.

Posts: 6326
Joined: August 2012
Quell wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 8:07 am
Ruth wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 7:37 am
Quell wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 6:51 am
I am a man.

Perhaps don't take everything a woman says as absolute truth in the future. You've a lot to learn.
Oh really. :)
:oops:

What I've learned on this forum: there are a lot of sensitive souls.
Yeah. It's almost as if we are human.

Posts: 249
Joined: December 2017
Ruth wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 9:40 am
Quell wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 8:07 am
Ruth wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 7:37 am

Oh really. :)
:oops:

What I've learned on this forum: there are a lot of sensitive souls.
Yeah. It's almost as if we are human.
There are many types, I guess.

Posts: 3682
Joined: January 2012
There are chauvinistic men and there are men who fight against the sexist attitudes and views of chauvinists. I know which one I'd rather be.

Posts: 249
Joined: December 2017
Batfan175 wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 2:38 pm
There are chauvinistic men and there are men who fight against the sexist attitudes and views of chauvinists. I know which one I'd rather be.
Neither? You'd rather be a woman, right?

Post Reply