Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

He spent so much time focusing on his app that he forgot to work on himself and his marriage

I guess Downey wasn't kidding when he said Renner always had the "good stuff".

Jebus.

Adèle Haenel accuses director Christophe Ruggia of sexual harassement from when she was 12 to 15. This is revealed in a long and researched article, that one needs to pay to read.
From the few passages I've seen retweeted,
"In my material situation, my certitude to work, my social status, I can no longer accept silence. And if it must stick with me all my life and end my career in cinema, so be it."
"We must show the tormentors [word in French "bourreau" is hard to translate, also refers to executioner, so it's stronger than tormentor I think] the image of themselves they refuse to see."
It is "not to burn Ruggia"; but so that "tormentors stop bragging and look at the reality" so that "shame moves [from the victim to the tormentors]".

Kevin Spacey's accusers keep dropping dead.

Like I know humanity is stupid but like bro...we're not THAT stupid.

So this is what he meant by Kill Them With Kindness in that cryptic video. Wtf. :blank:

How is the man not arrested as a suspect?

Harvey Weinstein Is Found Guilty on Two Counts
Mr. Weinstein is guilty of criminal sexual act in the first degree and rape in the third degree.

The jury on Monday in the rape trial of Harvey Weinstein sent a note to Justice James A. Burke saying it has reached a verdict.

The verdict remains unknown for now, and the jurors are beginning to assemble in the courtroom at State Supreme Court in Manhattan, where Mr. Weinstein has been on trial for over a month, to deliver their decision.

I really hate how the recent shit with Polanski brought up the entire "sEpArAte ArT fRoM ThE ARtiST" shit.

Like he raped prepubescent girls and teenage girls. That is just not okay. Why can't people just be like "bitch bye" (or "bitch bi" if ur bi) when this shit happens?????

It's so annoying and it's so dumb and as a society (I said the word!) we should know better.
the little jokes are just my way of coping. I'm just really angry right now.

Nobody reasonable actually thinks that, if it comforts you at all.

-Vader