Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
virgo, did you read about Depp submitting over 80 surveillance videos as evidence to court for his case? See info from literal court documents and photos of Depp with bruises and his finger with a fucking gaping hole?

I was on Amber's side. And I didn't suddenly revert my stance, I'm just more cautious for the time being. But if it's proven she lied and Depp was the victim (or the bigger victim in what seems like a very toxic, dysfunctional relationship) all along, then fuck this whole thing. So no, thanks for the concern, but I don't "have issues" here. Also, Coolwhip constantly baits here, why are you grouping us with him? Because it's suddenly now convenient?

Even called out Coolhwip's baiting and told him to stop but yes please group me with him some more.

At which part of my post did I specify sth you two have said? When I say you people, doesn't mean, I'm referring to every single person who has posted on this thread. I particularly mentioned what I'm objecting to, and if it isn't sth you two have done, then what is the problem here?£

Don't forget: Heard was *arrested* in 2016 for domestic abuse for twisting the arm of her girlfriend at the time

I'm in no way justifying Depp's alleged behavior (there's also other rumored assault charges on set, showing a possible pattern), but it's true that in homes of abuse the initial abuser "normalizes" physical confrontation, so any physical retribution should usually be seen under that lens.

I wouldn't be surprised if they treated eachother horribly, but assuming the leaked docs are valid Heard looks the worse party.

-Vader

Master Virgo wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 2:17 pm
At which part of my post did I specify sth you two have said? When I say you people, doesn't mean, I'm referring to every single person who has posted on this thread. I particularly mentioned what I'm objecting to, and if it isn't sth you two have done, then what is the problem here?£
My apologies then for misreading and for taking it as a personal attack.

But please do understand that my comments regarding Heard doesn't come from some internet mob mentality or not believing women. I did my own research on this, saw some of the court documents before coming to my conclusions.

Just because she might be a POS person, that doesn't make Depp any less of a POS for hitting a woman.

So I gather he's not a piece of shit then?

Pratham wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 5:32 am
He is. For doing Mortdecai.

DHOPW42 wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 9:37 am
Pratham wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 5:32 am
He is. For doing Mortdecai.
12% on RT :lol:

And what a wasted starcast. :facepalm:

seems like he's on the verge of morphing into 90s Brando