Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Kind of ironic for that reporter to suggest Banfield could have spoken privately instead, because the article by the reporter was a very public hit piece on Ansari.

wow the dislikes lol. history is gonna look back on us as archaic

Patriarchy is not going to go down without a fight. That much was always clear. There is a reason why this shit has been going on for centuries. Men love where they are, and they very much prefer to keep it that way.£

it's freaking youtube and this trended i think, what did yall expect

Guess his end is nigh

Scarlett called out Franco during her speech, just a segment:

Addressing the 500,000 Women’s March attendees gathered in downtown Los Angeles Saturday and even more onlookers livestreaming it at home, Scarlett Johansson began her speech with a pointed barb aimed squarely at James Franco.

“How could a person publicly stand by an organization that helps to provide support for victims of sexual assault while privately preying on people who have no power?” said Johansson, one of the 300 original signatories of the Time’s Up letter calling for an end to abuse and harassment of women everywhere.

She paused. “I want my pin back, by the way.”

A rep for Johansson confirms that her comments were meant for and referring to Franco.

Franco was at the SAG Awards last night and when they introduced his name for Best Actor nomination he got a light applause but didn't hear any boos. I think he can still get nominated for an Oscar and probably get thru this without too much damage. He just better hope nothing else comes out from now on.

I'll be shocked if someone isn't holding something back for the opportune moment like right before Oscar night or something.