Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
woah, am reading about this just now, saw a (legit, i assume?) photo of depp's nearly severed finger and YIKES

what is even the truth anymore

dude

fuck Amber Heard

I told you so.

People are fucking blind.

I was always under the impression that they both abused each other but it seems like Amber was doing all the abusing and Johnny acted in self defense.

So...fancasts for a new Mera? Emily Blunt or Amanda Righetti for me.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 12:28 pm
Artemis wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 12:18 pm
Anyone been keeping up with the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard thing?

It's a pretty wild story and it turns out Heard was the one abusing Depp all along.
We really have to do something about toxic femininity.
I know what you're trying to do and I'm gonna have to ask you to stop. It's gross and takes away from the issue being discussed.

This is not the platform for it. Please go express this somewhere else. Don't quote my posts with this bs ever again.

Cilogy wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 12:40 pm
dude

fuck Amber Heard
nah i dont wanna die 😨

You people have issues lol.£

run that by me again?

Heard has him on camera physically attacking her as well as being verbally abusive. But now there is a fucking story on the internet, so let's address toxic femininity? How the fuck can you say that bullshit with a straight face?£

Master Virgo wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Heard has him on camera physically attacking her as well as being verbally abusive. But now there is a fucking story on the internet, so fuck Heard and let's address toxic femininity? How the fuck can you say that bullshit with a straight face?£
He didn't attack her. He was just messing up stuff in his kitchen and didn't hurt her. Heard was gaslighting him and telling him that nothing happened when something did happen.

And another video that Heard submitted for evidence was thrown out because the video was heavily edited and it was hard to make out what really happened.

Also, this isn't based on some "fucking story on the internet," this is straight from court documents and those usually hold a lot more weight and Heard admitted under oath she abused Depp.

Even though she is a terrible actress, I liked Amber Heard and I was even kind of on her side. But this new evidence and the court documents changes things.