Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Doing some stupid, dumb shit once years ago =/= trying to fuck kids.

Oku
m4st4 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:A movie about Kevin Spacey's obsession with an underage girl is not made substantially worse knowing he has obsessions with underage people in real life?
I mean, since you’re clearly out for blood and enjoying this latest piece of celebrity horror as a perfectly comfortable, semi-unknown forum poster, I knew a kid who liked MCU and, recreationally, drawing swastikas in public spaceys, shall we point our pitchforks at him as well?
RIP your aesthetically-pleasing '50,000' post count.

Edit: MyCocaine two weeks ago: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 0#p1145682

How...

Oh, I thought it was the same thing.

For a person who once (honest to god, just that once?) painted a symbol of mass hatred in a public space, you sure are morally equipped to throw that brick again and again, is my point.

I’d like to see more of that passion when it comes to non-MCU threads, is my point.

As far as Spacey goes - waht a surprise. Even MyCocaine knew there was something fishy about him. But American Beauty will become something else only if you cannot divide art from, apparently, sickening reality of The Industry. I don’t know about you but, to me at least, Rosemary’s baby and Repulsion are still my favorite Marvel entries.

The difference is I got punished and rightfully held responsible for the stupid shit I did.

I know life is wEiRd and all, so I try to be less judgemental as a person if it's concerning a situation where the lines are more blurry than, let's say, crime, but good lord I just can't fathom why people willingly get it on with married people. And it's not like one of those situations where it wasn't exactly clear and you didn't know. Like idk. Such a shitty thing to do, and the fault falls on both of their shoulders.

Adam Sandler Criticized For Repeatedly Touching Claire Foy on BBC’s ‘The Graham Norton Show’

BBC viewers are putting Adam Sandler on blast for repeatedly touching Claire Foy’s upper knee during a taped interview on “The Graham Norton Show.” Sandler appeared on the program opposite Foy, his “The Meyerowitz Stories” co-star Emma Thompson, and model-actress Cara Delevingne, and he made Foy visibly uncomfortable when he placed his hand on top of her knee. When she removed his hand, Sandler ignored her request and put it right back.

This is whorseshit. This is not at all what happened. Sandler was talking about a subject that was previously being discussed by Foy, so he briefly put his hand on her knee and Foy wanted to return the affection by touching Sandler's hand, but she was late and Sandler had already removed his hand, and then he put it back immediately so that it wouldn't feel impolite of him suddenly withdrawing his hand. She wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Woody Allen was right I'm afraid. Now the air is going to be filled with accusations that are ignorantly thrown around by the media towards celebrities for doing the smallest things.£

Hollywood to wild for me. Megastars are getting exposed left and right.

If anything wild comes out about Bradley Cooper I'll be shattered

#ProtectBradleyAtAllCost

the worst part of all of this is this surely isn't the end as far as Spacey allegations go and I'm sure there will be far worse stories.

such a sad and disturbing few weeks for the film industry

Master Virgo wrote:Adam Sandler Criticized For Repeatedly Touching Claire Foy on BBC’s ‘The Graham Norton Show’

BBC viewers are putting Adam Sandler on blast for repeatedly touching Claire Foy’s upper knee during a taped interview on “The Graham Norton Show.” Sandler appeared on the program opposite Foy, his “The Meyerowitz Stories” co-star Emma Thompson, and model-actress Cara Delevingne, and he made Foy visibly uncomfortable when he placed his hand on top of her knee. When she removed his hand, Sandler ignored her request and put it right back.

This is whorseshit. This is not at all what happened. Sandler was talking about a subject that was previously being discussed by Foy, so he briefly put his hand on her knee and Foy wanted to return the affection by touching Sandler's hand, but she was late and Sandler had already removed his hand, and then he put it back immediately so that it wouldn't feel impolite of him suddenly withdrawing his hand. She wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Woody Allen was right I'm afraid. Now the air is going to be filled with accusations that are ignorantly thrown around by the media towards celebrities for doing the smallest things.£
shit

Nomis wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Adam Sandler Criticized For Repeatedly Touching Claire Foy on BBC’s ‘The Graham Norton Show’

shit
lol if anyone actually watched the video you'd see it was nothing. Sandler was respectful. Claire Foy even confirmed it didn't bother her at all.