Burn A Qu'ran Day on 9/11 SMFH

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I know some of you mustve heard about this horrible shit

My Face when I heard it: Image

Yeah. The argument that no matter what we do they are still gonna hate us is somewhat valid but its going to make things even worse. But even more important to me is that as Americans we should take the high road and not burn anything. Just on priciple alone. By buring the books you are just becoming what you stand against.
Say Girl

I definitely agree with the high road suggestion. Sometimes, especially in these cases, the best thing is to do nothing. Don't provoke people that are already provocative to begin with. But it's a nasty cycle anyways, where does it end? Intolerance is treated with intolerance, but what is the viable solution? Tolerate intolerance? I don't think so, but that of course is my .02.

Religious rifts are as old as humans themselves and don't show any signs of slowing down. It's a shame, but we as humans need to learn somehow.

Just as expected .. America is actually trying to spread the hate instead of spreading the peace .. And in the end burning the Holy Qura'an won't teach the Muslims anything it will just increase the hate and the wars around the worlds..

Jackson wrote:Just as expected .. America is actually trying to spread the hate instead of spreading the peace .. And in the end burning the Holy Qura'an won't teach the Muslims anything it will just increase the hate and the wars around the worlds..
bad statement right there

american isnt trying to spread hate at all

Jackson wrote:Just as expected .. America is actually trying to spread the hate instead of spreading the peace .. And in the end burning the Holy Qura'an won't teach the Muslims anything it will just increase the hate and the wars around the worlds..
Painting a broad stroke are we?

Yeah I mean this guy's church has like ten members......
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
Yeah I mean this guy's church has like ten members......
He has hundreds if not thousands. If it was for 10 members it wouldn't be a big deal you know.

Jackson wrote:
Redsmile wrote:Yeah I mean this guy's church has like ten members......
He has hundreds if not thousands. If it was for 10 members it wouldn't be a big deal you know.
I remember reading that he only had about 30 members.

He has hundreds if not thousands. If it was for 10 members it wouldn't be a big deal you know.[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
yeah not so many members
Its a small church in florida
I am mad that it got so much attention
It wasnt like this was some wide spreading event
just a small group of crazies
So all of the attention just made things worse
but anyway yeah hundreds if not thousands?
hahahahahaha
Say Girl