Burn A Qu'ran Day on 9/11 SMFH

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
@TeddyBlass

Don't get me wrong, I don't care for capital punishment, but who cares if they want to become martyrs - they're not getting any virgins when they die. They're getting death. Their backwards brains will cease to function and their sick thoughts will finally cease to exist. Their conscious and all of its wretchedness will be dead with them.
Well said. And you know what else I was thinking? These terrorists brain wash people and tell them to kill people. Go blow up yourself. You will get to have 70 virgins and stuff, I wonder why these terrorists don't tell it to their own kids. Their families are staying in safe houses and getting support by local mosques based in US and Europe. When people put money in mosque they tranfer funds to these terrorists. lol...

In words of Hoffman in BODY OF LIES. - Our enemy has realized that they are fighting the guys from future. lol

Rohan wrote:
Their families are staying in safe houses and getting support by local mosques based in US and Europe. When people put money in mosque they tranfer funds to these terrorists.
There will be some mosque like that, which support Terrorists. But it is very very few..Always there will be someone to exploit sacred( At least Sacred in peoples mind)things..
please dont generalize it to every mosque...

Rohan wrote: Well said. And you know what else I was thinking? These terrorists brain wash people and tell them to kill people. Go blow up yourself. You will get to have 70 virgins and stuff, I wonder why these terrorists don't tell it to their own kids. Their families are staying in safe houses and getting support by local mosques based in US and Europe. When people put money in mosque they tranfer funds to these terrorists. lol...
they tell it to people who have lost something life. for example: if you lose your whole family because the us army thought in your house was a terrorist cell and you are the only survivor. what would you think? hell...it was an accident and the us army didnt want to kill my family and my life goes on. i doubt that. you would be the perfect target for them. you are in pain. you want revenge. you have nothing to lose. people who struggle in real life in some ways are perfect for terrorist groups. the story about 70 virgins is a joke. it doesnt matter to these people. every killing of an innocent civilian creates almost another terrorist.
Last edited by Christopher Nolan on December 31st, 2010, 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AlBanna wrote:
Rohan wrote:
Their families are staying in safe houses and getting support by local mosques based in US and Europe. When people put money in mosque they tranfer funds to these terrorists.
There will be some mosque like that, which support Terrorists. But it is very very few..Always there will be someone to exploit sacred( At least Sacred in peoples mind)things..
please dont generalize it to every mosque...

there are some churches in america and europe that support the war in middle east with money. no difference here...