Charlottesville Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Ruth wrote:I read they told their fat, ugly or disfigured, badly dressed members not to show up because that wouldn't be a fair representation of their cause lmfao

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

r/beholdthemasterrace is a fucking goldmine right now

Has there been a woman among the Nazi suckers, I'm curious.£

Pratham wrote:if nothing else, usa now has 'made in usa' terrorists.
This is so funny but it's so sad at the same time.

Poor little guy. He's crying because he was caught being an angry Nazi at an angry Nazi rally.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/im-not- ... egrets-it/

A white Nationalist who attends the University of Reno, Nevada says that he is not the “angry racist” that is portrayed in a viral photo of him carrying a torch at a white nationalist protest rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Peter Cvjetanovic, 20, told KTVN that he traveled from Reno to Charlottesville to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.

The student said that he wanted to attend the rally to support the white nationalist movement.

“I came to this march for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture,” Cvjetanovic opined. “It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland. Robert E Lee is a great example of that. He wasn’t a perfect man, but I want to honor and respect what he stood for during his time.”

Cvjetanovic said that he never expected the frightening photo of him to go viral.

“I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was,” he noted. “I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

Cvjetanovic added: “As a white nationalist, I care for all people. We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture. White nationalists aren’t all hateful; we just want to preserve what we have.”
I also looked up his Facebook before he made everything private. Lots of cringe statuses about college and wanting to go into wrestling. Dude seemed so fucking normal. That's what's scary, these people are really normal and they harbor these thoughts and fears that America is going to forget white people. Spoiler alert: we're not.

Fucking white male is ruling the world and these twats are still whining.£

I'm still amazed how celebration and support of the South is tolerated in America.

Proudly stating your allegiance to such a cause and waving a Southern flag should be illegal.

lmfao like if you want to be a despicable individual with utterly fucked up morals and views, at least do it the "right" way

“My daughter had a friend named Max. She told me ‘Fight Club’ is his favorite movie, I told her never to talk to Max again.”
- David Fincher