The Consanguineous Sex Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
dafox wrote:If knives weren't so essential and there was a good alternative for our nutritional needs then getting rid of them would be a good thing. There is no need like that for incest which has alternatives (other fish in the sea) unlike kitchenware. Otherwise that would imply that this freedom to indulge in incest or unnecessary knife use would be more important than a certain amount of knife victims' lives/the quality of their children's lives. Of course laws have their limits, I meant keeping the taboo so that the people with little to no restraint are more deterred from inbreeding.
The thing is we can't really control taboos in more democratic societies. If the time comes they will fade away with the right movements and promotions. At the end of the day the only thing we can do is to discuss how we think.
RIFA wrote:Y'all analogies really went south pole. Kitchen knives.

:lol: That gif is so good. The point of comparison is, that you shouldn't take away people's right to have something that except for when it is misemployed, don't cause any harm to anyone and is valuable and important for them, just because there might be negative consequences in its widespread usage. Particularly when those consequences can still occur by plenty of other means.£

A wise person once told me: up the bum, no babies.

is this about incest

I think this is weirdest thread on this whole forum. At least the "describe your penis or vagina with a movie title" threads are funny. This one though... :wtf:

I dont even know how to pronounce the thread title

prince0gotham wrote:I dont even know how to pronounce the thread title
I think only Armand can.

the_red_ninja wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:I dont even know how to pronounce the thread title
I think only Armand can.
Bless that guy. I doubt that I could figure out a proper title for this thread if it wasn't for his suggestion.£

Con sang win E us

or if you're Armand...

Cun sing weenie is mite

It's pronounced "no"

Don't make me get papal

In all seriousness the missus is weirded out and upset about her ex husband (father of her child) porking his cousin and im just thinking "but Valarian"