The Feminism Test - Let's expose ourselves

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Ruth wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 3:26 pm
never forget
RIFA wrote:
I knew that with you and Ruth we're going to have the worst fking moderating in years.

Y'all both are ridiculous. This has become one of the most censored forums out there.

Deleting posts left and right based on convenience.
If you call somebody else a racist that's an insult now. Uhm no it isn't. Especially if it's grounded in reality where real actions occured.
If you call somebody stupid "DONT MAKEZ THEM INSULTZ GUYS ACT CIVIL" smh

I'm sure that's how u make a place better by not letting people vent. I mean look at KanyeToThe. that shit survives and it's like 100x our size. wonder how was it possible. oh yeah. people are allowed to bicker and throw banter and insult each other as long as it doesn't go into certain extremes.

but you both have such fucking experience lol. amazing.

and your guts is what annoys me even more. stick to fucking movies. y'all are some poor ass cowardly moderators allowing for racist insinuations on forum yet dont have the guts to call them out and use cop out excuses like "both are wrong and right".

first of all who the fuck are you to judge who's in the wrong and right? second of all how did u judge that? did u have like a serious meeting? a committee? like how did you reach that conclusion because it's baffling given the context and the evidence. yet everyone is being told to calm down. classic shitty cop out instead of fucking taking measures against the guys that REALLY go over board each and every single time since they always pull this race card.

but wait a minute. you actually do agree with some of their views so why the fuck do I even bother making sense of anything on this forum anyway. go ahead and delete all those comments in that thread. you have my permission. or tell the new princess of the forum to do so Ruth.

despicable and shameless unprofessional behavior from both of you. we're not in 2010 to do riots and shit cuz we're past that but I swear to God I would have punched someone in the face for this kind of disrespect and shitty managing.

don't even fucking answer back. I won't read the post since it's nothing but gibberish anyway. good luck dealing with those two racist pricks spert and bootsy tho. you just gave them more incentive to continue and push their shitty agenda by being so cowardly passive in a matter that reached extremes.

and do let people vent out shit on forum. people have different characters and not everyone should act like you want them to act. as long as they don't go over certain limits they should do and say whatever the fuck they want. free speech. it's a hard concept to grasp at I know. :facepalm:

LMAO classic.£

oh hey also remember this from the first page

RIFA wrote:
May 27th, 2017, 1:25 am
Basically if you score highly in the Radical/Marxist/Cultural areas, you need to ask yourself some questions. Of course, these are not be talked with me here or with anyone on this forum. These results are better talked with a doctor that can actually get to the core of the things that made you answer the way you answered to certain questions.

Pratham wrote:
May 27th, 2017, 4:53 am

i don't know what's what but i hope my scores are ok

Pratham wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:41 pm
⚾ 🔨 😡

🖋 for ✔
I could not decode the second part.£

edited for accuracy :shifty:

Dodd wrote:
May 27th, 2017, 12:34 am
yikes