The Feminism Test - Let's expose ourselves

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Ruth wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:12 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:08 pm
Oh my gosh this thread. RIFA started it because I suggested that realistically 50% of leading roles should be female and he went on about how I wanted quotas and how I was a rabid feminist. Then he started this thread after I roasted him over being so stupid.

If RIFA is reading this: yeah u stupid bro.
he prob isn’t - me and virgo games of throned him out of this site

btw it’s cute to see how much my rabidness has evolved haha i’m like one of the primo libtards of nf now
I missed this. What happened?

⚾ 🔨 😡

🖋 for ✔
Last edited by Pratham on August 28th, 2018, 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hmm.

Artemis wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:31 pm
Ruth wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:12 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:08 pm
Oh my gosh this thread. RIFA started it because I suggested that realistically 50% of leading roles should be female and he went on about how I wanted quotas and how I was a rabid feminist. Then he started this thread after I roasted him over being so stupid.

If RIFA is reading this: yeah u stupid bro.
he prob isn’t - me and virgo games of throned him out of this site

btw it’s cute to see how much my rabidness has evolved haha i’m like one of the primo libtards of nf now
I missed this. What happened?
Happened exactly a year ago when I was a temp mod for Dunkirk. He went off at us (virgo especially) for being the worst mods possible, lashed out at virgo for being too authoritarian as he deleted a few troll threads, accused him of banning people for no reason (? me thinks? although those were the trolls i actually banned myself), spammed his pms with 1000 word long essays about just how much we sucked, called me royalty for some reason, yadda yadda. i was about to resign as a mod so i just up and banned him for shits and giggles on my way out, and he went nuts by contacting various people on other platforms, cussing us out and physically threatening to hit us. i think there may be still screenshots of this somewhere lol. It was a temp ban that most likely would have been revoked had he acted like a sane individual, but everybody and teddy decided to leave it like that. was quite an experience, probably belongs on nf’s meltdown hall of fame

Sounds like RIFA all right. Damn.

Artemis wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 3:04 pm
Sounds like RIFA all right. Damn.
considering how strongly he reacted to all of this, he may or may not have our pictures on his wall somewhere for knife throwing practice

he may be gone, but he lives on in his instagram stories

Is he talking about himself? lmao

never forget
RIFA wrote:
I knew that with you and Ruth we're going to have the worst fking moderating in years.

Y'all both are ridiculous. This has become one of the most censored forums out there.

Deleting posts left and right based on convenience.
If you call somebody else a racist that's an insult now. Uhm no it isn't. Especially if it's grounded in reality where real actions occured.
If you call somebody stupid "DONT MAKEZ THEM INSULTZ GUYS ACT CIVIL" smh

I'm sure that's how u make a place better by not letting people vent. I mean look at KanyeToThe. that shit survives and it's like 100x our size. wonder how was it possible. oh yeah. people are allowed to bicker and throw banter and insult each other as long as it doesn't go into certain extremes.

but you both have such fucking experience lol. amazing.

and your guts is what annoys me even more. stick to fucking movies. y'all are some poor ass cowardly moderators allowing for racist insinuations on forum yet dont have the guts to call them out and use cop out excuses like "both are wrong and right".

first of all who the fuck are you to judge who's in the wrong and right? second of all how did u judge that? did u have like a serious meeting? a committee? like how did you reach that conclusion because it's baffling given the context and the evidence. yet everyone is being told to calm down. classic shitty cop out instead of fucking taking measures against the guys that REALLY go over board each and every single time since they always pull this race card.

but wait a minute. you actually do agree with some of their views so why the fuck do I even bother making sense of anything on this forum anyway. go ahead and delete all those comments in that thread. you have my permission. or tell the new princess of the forum to do so Ruth.

despicable and shameless unprofessional behavior from both of you. we're not in 2010 to do riots and shit cuz we're past that but I swear to God I would have punched someone in the face for this kind of disrespect and shitty managing.

don't even fucking answer back. I won't read the post since it's nothing but gibberish anyway. good luck dealing with those two racist pricks spert and bootsy tho. you just gave them more incentive to continue and push their shitty agenda by being so cowardly passive in a matter that reached extremes.

and do let people vent out shit on forum. people have different characters and not everyone should act like you want them to act. as long as they don't go over certain limits they should do and say whatever the fuck they want. free speech. it's a hard concept to grasp at I know. :facepalm: