The Feminism Test - Let's expose ourselves

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
comparison from last year
Cilogy wrote:
May 29th, 2017, 2:30 pm
hmm

Quell wrote:
March 7th, 2018, 6:18 pm
Seems like some folk 'round here need their own feminist LGBTQABCDE safe space to be liberal in.

In my country today in a peaceful march for women's rights, 80 participants were violently arrested, of which 59 of them were women. There are no words to describe the tragedy of what women go through here. There are moments that I just wish if I could disappear from this world forever so that I wouldn't feel this unbearably painful shame.£

Master Virgo wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 6:09 pm
In my country today in a peaceful march for women's rights, 80 participants were violently arrested, of which 59 of them were women. There are no words to describe the tragedy of what women go through here. There are moments that I just wish if I could disappear from this world forever so that I wouldn't feel this unbearably painful shame.£
Very much a shame, which country are you from?

Iran.£

Gemma Arterton, Florence Puggh, Flecity Jones and Emilia Clarke participated in this comedy short. Good work.

£

Ruth wrote:
May 27th, 2017, 6:17 am
I took the test a couple of times because there were a couple of questions that I didn't have a strong opinion either way, but didn't really want to hit the neutral button either
and the second
the results didn't change drastically tho :lol: To be honest idk what to think of this test. Can't say I agree with scoring so high in radical and marxist feminism

nice to see I scored the lowest out of yall in traditionalism though :lol: :lol: :lol:
wanted a comparison from last year lol

Oh my gosh this thread. RIFA started it because I suggested that realistically 50% of leading roles should be female and he went on about how I wanted quotas and how I was a rabid feminist. Then he started this thread after I roasted him over being so stupid.

If RIFA is reading this: yeah u stupid bro.

Artemis wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:08 pm
Oh my gosh this thread. RIFA started it because I suggested that realistically 50% of leading roles should be female and he went on about how I wanted quotas and how I was a rabid feminist. Then he started this thread after I roasted him over being so stupid.

If RIFA is reading this: yeah u stupid bro.
he prob isn’t - me and virgo games of throned him out of this site

btw it’s cute to see how much my rabidness has evolved haha i’m like one of the primo libtards of nf now