A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Trumpocalypse Now

DoubleD wrote:
Bacon wrote:
DoubleD wrote:A fifth woman steps forward against Moore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/p ... enate.html

And it may not even make a damn difference.......

The voters are going to have to be the one's to make a difference.

Yes...? Hence my post.
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
we elected Trump so nothing surprise me anymore in politics

in fact I might even be disappointed if Putin doesn't run here and wins in 2024
I mean, we're talking about Alabama here. I'll be proudly voting for Doug Jones, but it's not much of an over-exaggeration to say Alabama is full of some ridiculous people. For proof just check my really early posts and see how blatantly unaware of the real world I was due to everyone around me having this established Christian mindset. My parents are cool and there are plenty of people I know who are awesome people, but it seems like for every person who is considerate of the balance between their own spiritual beliefs or ideologies and the world around them, there's one who is blatantly ignorant to it. Only in Alabama could Roy Moore be a nomination for Senate. Only in Alabama could Roy Moore be outed as a child molester and still potentially win a Senate seat. I hate this state.
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump wrote:Excited to be heading home to see the House pass a GREAT Tax Bill with the middle class getting big TAX CUTS!
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Al Franken now...

people are just pieces of shit aren’t they

we got serial abusers in HWood, pedophiles running for Senate, and assaulters in the WH and Senate
Michaelf2225 wrote:Al Franken now...

people are just pieces of shit aren’t they

we got serial abusers in HWood, pedophiles running for Senate, and assaulters in the WH and Senate

People or men? See pal, this is one instance the gender has to be specified unlike that other case we were arguing about the other day.£
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to World Affairs & Philosophy