Trumpocalypse Now

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Posts: 13179
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
India's right wing party with authoritative tendencies won even more votes than they did last time. Would the same thing happen in USA?

Fun things to think about.

Posts: 328
Joined: January 2019
Pratham wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 7:21 am
India's right wing party with authoritative tendencies won even more votes than they did last time. Would the same thing happen in USA?

Fun things to think about.
Do they govern? Who's their leader?

Posts: 13179
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Demoph wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 7:44 am
Pratham wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 7:21 am
India's right wing party with authoritative tendencies won even more votes than they did last time. Would the same thing happen in USA?

Fun things to think about.
Do they govern? Who's their leader?
By Majority. Modi-Shah duo. One is our prime minister and another is home minister.

Posts: 26062
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
nationalism is on the rise and it's benefiting no one other than powerful

they've learned that keeping people angry at immigrants, the media, and each other is the best way to maintain power

it's a bubble that is going to boil over

we're in a boring dystopia

Posts: 13179
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
I've been thinking lately if politicians giving shit about people and people being rational (or at least not hysterical idiots) is a feedback loop.

Europe and their politicians both seem nice from this side of the world. Same goes for New Zealand.

Posts: 26062
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
So like

We almost went to war with Iran today

wtf

Posts: 328
Joined: January 2019
Pratham wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 12:55 pm
Demoph wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 7:44 am
Pratham wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 7:21 am
India's right wing party with authoritative tendencies won even more votes than they did last time. Would the same thing happen in USA?

Fun things to think about.
Do they govern? Who's their leader?
By Majority. Modi-Shah duo. One is our prime minister and another is home minister.
Thanks.
Cilogy wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 6:00 am
So like

We almost went to war with Iran today

wtf
Remember the time when US and Iran talked together, and signed an agreement, like...five years ago? I feel Theoden's line "How did it come to this?" is the one to sum up the last few years. I'm still waiting for Gandalf and Eomer to arrive, though.

Posts: 13179
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Cilogy wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 6:00 am
So like

We almost went to war with Iran today

wtf
at least give rest of the world 72-hour notice before you destroy it.

Posts: 18826
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1500s England
Cilogy wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 6:00 am
So like

We almost went to war with Iran today

wtf
dat trumpin campaign tho

request thread title change to:

Trumpocalpyse Now: Don't Toucha Mah Persia

Posts: 262
Joined: June 2017
You know, every president who started a war got reelected

He must really like the house

Post Reply