Trumpocalypse Now

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Australia is pretty lit. We can do vacations in New Zealand too.

I don't know if I wanna go to a place where the spiders are big enough to be my patients

Australia's government isn't good either.

With Australia you stay on the coastal areas if you want to avoid all the creepy crawlies. However, we ain't exactly got the best government either.

CNN - Trump shocks with racist new ad days before midterms

Creator(s): Department of Defense. Department of the Army. Office of the Chief Signal Officer. (9/18/1947 - 3/1/1964) (Most Recent)

Record Group 111: Records of the Office of the Chief Signal Officer, 1860 - 1985

This item was produced or created: 1945

Other Title(s):Educational Film, no. 6

Scope & Content: Dramatizes the destructive effects of racial and religious prejudice. Reel 1 shows a fake wrestling match and "crooked" gambling games. An agitator addresses a street crowd; he almost convinces one man in the audience until the man begins to talk to a Hungarian refugee from Germany. A Nazi speaker harangues a crowd in Germany denouncing Jews, Catholics, and Freemasons. Reel 2, a German unemployed worker joins Hitler's Storm Troops. SS men attack Jewish and Catholic headquarters in Germany, and beat up a Jewish storekeeper. A German teacher explains Nazi racial theories; the teacher is dragged away by German soldiers.

I've shit on my Canadian friends so much throughout the years, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't considered moving north.

I'm currently watching this movie, and Williams and Levinson were on to something...

BlairCo wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 9:33 pm

I'm currently watching this movie, and Williams and Levinson were on to something...
Eh.. Maybe if Trump were more articulate. But still, eh...

Have people here already voted for the mid-terms? Or are most of you going to vote on the 6th?