The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Numbers wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 1:17 pm
XdreamsY wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 12:44 pm
All of a sudden Lynch is a moron and I wonder why, because now most of the folks think that and it's so obtuse. Last time I checked, anyone can be freely part of any political party just as anyone can practice any religion. Lynch saying that does not mean he is taking sides with Trump, but he is a citizen allowed just as you and I to say something either negative or positive about Trump or any president. Since it's Trump's era, well, nothing wrong with Lynch's remarks, because who knows Trump could go down in the history books as one of the greatest presidents. Who knew he was going to win? None of us. I say that Lynch's remarks are intelligent far more than De Niro's at least. I guess De Niro and folks like Samantha Bee are geniuses it seems like. See, this is what's wrong with the left side, going so far left that the existence of the brain in the skull has lost its absolute value. haha
Dude stop posting in this thread. No one likes you.
It's fine to have an opinion, but you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
HAHA...

You sound like a Social Justice Warrior with no facts, brother.

^ We perfectly clear this guys is a troll, right?

Only a matter of time before he gets the hammer.

New user registered on a forum about Nolan only to talk about politics? Yeah, definitely not a troll...

Oh, man. Joining the forum main goal was to get to know some folks who are serious about filmmaking, writing, especially finding those who are seriously into making it in the film industry. I also joined it, because of Nolan, of course, but it looks like those kind of folks I'm looking for don't exist here. But it's okay. I stayed because I truly found these threads more entertaining than the other threads. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feeling. I'm just commenting on subjects other folks like to share. I am thinking about deactivating the profile in a few days anyway. haha... to those whose feelings are in severe pain, have a good life. :)

Edit: Anyone by chance seen the new post Lynch published via Facebook? Is he still a moron? :D

Trump is a fascist hustler and con artist. The people who try to make a case for him and who defend him are the biggest fools imaginable and should probably take a good long look in the mirror and decide whether they want to be remembered as the enablers of his awful authoritarian policies.

Dear Mr. President,

This is David Lynch writing. I saw that you re-tweeted the Breitbart article with the heading – Director David Lynch: Trump ‘Could Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents in History.’ I wish you and I could sit down and have a talk. This quote which has traveled around was taken a bit out of context and would need some explaining.

Unfortunately, if you continue as you have been, you will not have a chance to go down in history as a great president. This would be very sad it seems for you – and for the country. You are causing suffering and division.

It’s not too late to turn the ship around. Point our ship toward a bright future for all. You can unite the country. Your soul will sing. Under great loving leadership, no one loses – everybody wins. It’s something I hope you think about and take to heart. All you need to do is treat all the people as you would like to be treated.

Sincerely,

David Lynch
David Lynch should pick his words more carefully next time, he is a great artist, well known to the world, and whatever a man of his caliber says carries a certain weight. His initial comment was pretty clearly awfully worded and nothing like this new post. Glad he’s come to his senses.

Lmao, the guy was Rohan. What a troll.£

What Lynch was originally saying was that Trump is exposing American Politics as the sham that it is, so he means "greatest" in the sense that he's revealing what a broken system we have, not that Trump is doing good anything. He phrased it poorly and ignorantly, and I'm sure it was taken out of context in the interview.

-Vader

so how many more caged children until America is great again?

Master Virgo wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Lmao, the guy was Rohan. What a troll.£
Called it :lol: