The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Master Virgo wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 6:24 pm
prince0gotham wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 2:48 pm
Rohan wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 1:13 pm
I apologize to myself for posting that as those who have more than 10K posts have no idea of the world outside this forum.
well that's fair, I mean, I too wish I had only 3.5k posts because that makes a world of difference
I can't believe, that you are even resorting to replying to his petty shade, but you never answer to any of my goddamn questions ever. Foed.
Oops, I just remembered that I'm a mod and I can't really foe anyone. Sorry, unfoed.

£
Boop

added prince as a friend

cuz he is

:)

So, it happened.

So, if this agreement will become a fact, and North Korea will destroy it nuclear infrasructure, it's undeniable succes of Trump administration, a historical succes.
I wonder, what is a real agenda behind Kim movement. Starvation, economic disaster?

poplar wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 4:31 am
So, if this agreement will become a fact, and North Korea will destroy it nuclear infrasructure, it's undeniable succes of Trump administration, a historical succes.
I wonder, what is a real agenda behind Kim movement. Starvation, economic disaster?
Fear. Fear of losing power. Kim knows his people are eventually going to rise against his regime. And when people rise nothing you can do even if you are the most cruel dictator ever. When domestic disturbance in the form of revolution begins, it will be easier for other countries to put boots on the ground; Trump will be the first to send troops to North Korea. He will do it. Oh, yes, big time. Kim has realized that Trump can be more crazier than him.

This was just an expensive photo-op for both Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un and not much else. And the reason they even needed to have this meeting is because Trump was creating a dangerous situation by antagonizing North Korea in the first place and because he put the lives of millions of South Koreans at risk through his own ego and stupidity.

The agreement that was signed is also very vague, with very few details, without a timetable or verification mechanisms to ensure that the parties to the agreement respect the obligations contained therein. But Trump has a gut feeling that North Korea will abide by what was agreed to...oh well, guess that settles everything then...

Nothing they agreed to has any guarantee of being kept in place 6 months from now because Trump himself has also given everyone in the world the correct impression that the US only plays by the rules if it feels it is in its interest to do so and he can arbitrarily decide on a whim that he just doesn't want to abide by his engagements. He has pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement and the JCPOA. He has just a couple of days ago has revoked the US support of the G7 communiqué.

Time will tell. Yes, NK is unpredictable, however, people sometimes do change. Who knows maybe Kim really want to lead the country toward a more better direction and play by the rules, in other words, join the other countries. But it's not going to happen just like that. Denuclearization process itself will take some time. Right now, we can only be optimistic just as much as Trump is. Kim is being watched. Perhaps a little more seriously than before, because what happened on the 12th was more than just a photo-op.

Rohan wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 1:13 pm
I apologize to myself for posting that as those who have more than 10K posts have no idea of the world outside this forum.
I have 50k posts. I am life.

Rohan wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 12:40 pm
Perhaps a little more seriously than before, because what happened on the 12th was more than just a photo-op.
Lol, if you say so.

So fucking disgusted by Trump’s family separation and child detention.

Our country is turning into 1930s Germany