The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
How did Lynch's quote got distorted so much?
“He could go down as one of the greatest presidents in history because he has disrupted the thing so much. No one is able to counter this guy in an intelligent way.
This is a clear giveaway which works on two levels.

1. On systematic level, there's nothing (except for Mueller I guess) going on to reign in the orange idiot.

2. On individual level, Trump and intelligent way are like a pigeon and chess. No matter what you do, that pigeon's gonna shit all over the board.

Master Virgo wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Lmao, the guy was Rohan. What a troll.£
Why did I already know that? lol

EDIT: With Kennedy retiring, America is done.

Looking forward to supreme court rulings on how much pigmentation is allowed for you to be considered an American citizen.

America, please don’t elect this idiot again:

BREAKING: President Trump in new @CBSNews interview calls the European Union a “foe” of the United States. The president also said Russia is a “foe in certain respects” and China “is a foe economically.”

You’re a foe and you’re a foe and you’re a foe!

m4st4 wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 11:52 am
America, please don’t elect this idiot again:

BREAKING: President Trump in new @CBSNews interview calls the European Union a “foe” of the United States. The president also said Russia is a “foe in certain respects” and China “is a foe economically.”

You’re a foe and you’re a foe and you’re a foe!
I'd like to see him elaborate on this in front of panel of professors, preferably from different fields and countries .

Dear Europeans,

I'm so sorry on behalf of this fucking idiot

It just blows my mind to see so many people in Europe bend over backwards trying to twist everything this man does and says into a positive, it’s delusional. I know quite a few European countries directly depend on the US for help and support if all hell broke loose, but the amount of desperate ass kissing is really depressing at this point. Stop calling him the best thing to have happened to us. He does not care about us, never has, never will.

why tf didn't biden do it in 2016 when he could've won

all eyes were on Hillary smh...

as in, I think that every democrat was convinced she would win