The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Billionaires don’t kill people, they hire professionals.

The elite are fucked up. Just trying to imagine what all goes on in secret terrifies me

IDK why everyone is like "omg ANTIFA is so bad omg" but like if you don't like fascism you're basically ANTIFA. You're either ANTIFA or fascist.

the alt-right has successfully painted any anti-alt-right sentiment as something just as extreme and/or violent in an effort to have it dismissed by the general public

MarketWatch - U.S. created 501,000 fewer [jobs] in past year than previously reported
The U.S. economy had 501,000 fewer jobs in March 2019 than previously reported, government revisions show, suggesting that hiring was not as strong in the past year as it seemed. Hiring was weaker in retail, restaurants and hotels. The annual revision is much larger than is typically the case. The preliminary revision in 2018, for example, was just 43,000. Every year the Bureau of Labor Statistics updates its figures based on unemployment data that nearly all employers are required to file with the states. The current revision is one of the largest ever.

CNN - List: The 127 House Democrats calling for an impeachment inquiry into Trump

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump, who got draft deferments to avoid Vietnam service, on the Medal of Honor, with a smile: "I wanted one but they told me I don't qualify. I said could I give it to myself anyway? They said I don't think that's a good idea."
Daniel Dale CNN

CNBC - Trump says Apple CEO Tim Cook is a 'great executive because he calls me and others don't'

Mediaite - Trump Brags That Victims of Mass Shootings 'Love' Him

CNN - President Trump: I am the chosen one

CBS News - Trump king of Israel: Trump tweets quote calling him the "second coming of God" to Jews in Israel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York Times - Migrant Families Would Face Indefinite Detention Under New Trump Rule

Reuters - Trump says he is seriously looking at ending birthright citizenship

CNBC - The US won’t provide flu vaccines to migrant families at border detention camps

You know what's scary? I can honestly see a situation when even if Trump loses reelection he might be the first one (or am I wrong about that?) to come back four years later and win again. He would be constantly shitposting the new Democratic president and his demographic would eat it up.

Also, why don't we have a "Bolsanarmageddon" thread?
Last edited by LelekPL on August 22nd, 2019, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

LelekPL wrote:
August 22nd, 2019, 3:40 am
You know what's scary? I can honestly see a situation when even if Trump loses reelection he might be the first one (or am I wrong about that?) to come back four years later and win again. He would be constantly shitposting the new Democratic president and his demographic would eat it up.

Also, why don't we have a "Bolsanarmaggedon" thread?
I'd go for Orbannihilation as well.

or a Johnsonnihilation or a Kaczynskihilation...

It's pretty scary that so much power is in the hands of basically despicable people. Not to mention Kim or Putin or other lifelong dictators.