The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
XdreamsY wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 3:20 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 5:04 pm

£
Not some Trump apologist, but this cover is full of lies. I heard the little girl crying was not even separated from her mother. Based on some reports, her mother took her away from her father leaving not just her husband behind but her three other kids, then entering U.S. without any kind of a proper document. Media these days. lol
What’s worse, I heard she wasn’t even standing in front of Trump! A box of lies!!

....omg. :facepalm:

m4st4 gets it

What did I get myself into? Lol

Google symbolism next time you want to argue something.

I Googled symbolism, then put the term 'political' before it. Most importantly we should Google the absolute truth, then comment on the conflict. Don't think for a second I'm on the right or left, liberal or conservative. I'm an observer. I'm watching both sides how for political reasons they are destroying each other. :D

XdreamsY wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 1:08 pm
I Googled symbolism, then put the term 'political' before it. Most importantly we should Google the absolute truth, then comment on the conflict. Don't think for a second I'm on the right or left, liberal or conservative. I'm an observer. I'm watching both sides how for political reasons they are destroying each other. :D
le both sides are bad

Artemis wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 4:02 pm
XdreamsY wrote:
le both sides are bad
yeah but one side is decidedly worse and anyone who pretends otherwise either has not been paying attention to American politics or is intentionally trying to deflect from the awfulness that is the Republican party.

Batfan175 wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 4:10 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 4:02 pm
XdreamsY wrote:
le both sides are bad
yeah but one side is decidedly worse and anyone who pretends otherwise either has not been paying attention to American politics or is intentionally trying to deflect from the awfulness that is the Republican party.
My comment was sarcastic but I agree with you. It gets annoying.

Both parties have weaknesses, but since I'm an observer and not going to call myself being either a democrat or a republican, based on some studies I performed I learned how much the democratic party was in favor of segregation, I mean going even back as far the Andrew Jackson days, who killed the Native Americans. He had this unique rule I heard that he would go to Native American lands and tell them if you join us, we won't kill you, but if you don't, then you're dead. Something Adolf Hitler learned when he became powerful. He was like, shit, Jackson's tricks back then worked, let me incorporate it and see how much Jews will serve me and how many I can kill. Andrew Jackson was the architect of the Native American genocide.

^^This post proves that you know nothing about what you're talking about