The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

42 billy only got him to 79? eat ur vegetables kids

Pro life and he still died smh hypocrite

yeah artemis could you get me some veggies pls

I got u bb. Gonna use my greens to get u some greens.

Bacon wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 1:32 pm
The elite are fucked up. Just trying to imagine what all goes on in secret terrifies me
That’s how it’s been since the dawn of civilization and first big cities.

lol

The Washington Post - Trump’s lost summer: Aides claim victory, but others see incompetence and intolerance

The Washington Post - Trump tries to force Ukraine to meddle in the 2020 election (editorial board)

Business Insider - 'He's losing his ****': Trump's advisers are increasingly worried about his mental state following days of erratic behavior

New York Times - Trump’s Rollback of Auto Pollution Rules Shows Signs of Disarray (August 21, 2019)
The White House, blindsided by a pact between California and four automakers to oppose President Trump’s auto emissions rollbacks, has mounted an effort to prevent any more companies from joining California.

Toyota, Fiat Chrysler and General Motors were all summoned by a senior Trump adviser to a White House meeting last month where he pressed them to stand by the president’s own initiative, according to four people familiar with the talks.

But even as the White House was meeting with automakers, it was losing ground. Yet another company, Mercedes-Benz, is preparing to join the four automakers already in the California agreement — Honda, Ford, Volkswagen and BMW — according to two people familiar with the German company’s plans.

Mr. Trump, described by three people as enraged by California’s deal, has demanded that his staff members step up the pace to complete his plan. His proposal, however, is directly at odds with the wishes of many automakers.
WSJ News Exclusive | Justice Department Launches Antitrust Probe Into Four Auto Makers

Business Insider - With a US Department of Justice move against automakers, the Trump administration is now officially antibusiness

There's legitimate reasons for antitrust enforcement. Being mad that AT&T wouldn't get rid of a news channel (CNN) that you have a personal grudge against or that tech companies aren't doing more to praise and help you, or demanding that automobile companies pollute more and not follow California regulation are not legitimate. It's extortionist.