The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Wait...so you’re saying politicians plan out what they want to say in advance? Whoa bro...wow...this shatters so many things. Damn.

Geoffrey wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 9:43 pm
Kamala isn't charismatic at all. The attack on Biden was totally disingenuous, her acting played up for emotional appeal. Totally rehearsed. "I'm not saying you're a racist Joe, but..." Hopefully Pete Buttigieg wins the primary.
Kkamala Harris is a cop and so the question is what does she think with regards to, for instance, the criminalisation of sex workers or locking up kids' parents for skipping school. The criticism is a bit rich coming from her specifically, given her role within the American justice system as a prosecutor, but it's still not wrong.

Buttigieg just spews empty platitudes without any specifics. He generally seems like a candidate for people who'd prefer going back to sleep and who'd rather not be made aware of how terrible the American empire actually is every day.
Last edited by Batfan175 on July 1st, 2019, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Artemis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Wait...so you’re saying politicians plan out what they want to say in advance? Whoa bro...wow...this shatters so many things. Damn.
Guess what that means? Her emotions were totally fake. That's my entire point which you evidently missed.

Geoffrey wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 8:55 am
Artemis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Guess what that means? Her emotions were totally fake. That's my entire point which you evidently missed.
Her emotions can still be real while saying things that are planned.

Ever confronted someone about something and planned out what you wanted to say? Your emotions are valid in that instance.

Politicians planning out what they say has been around since forever.

guys didn’t you know politicians, like celebrities, aren’t real people, they’re lizards looking out to dominate over the world and exterminate poor white people

Ruth wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 9:13 am
guys didn’t you know politicians, like celebrities, aren’t real people, they’re lizards looking out to dominate over the world and exterminate poor white people
Are they twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom?

Kamala should slap Biden with a chapati in the next debate. You're welcome Kamala's campaign team. DM me for venmo info so I can receive my payment for this idea.

Didn't watch the debate because it sounded like it would be a total mess.

Last thing we need right now is even more division and the establishment politicians playing up the media circus again.

But TBH, Biden needs to fuck off tho.

Just a reminder that this is the guy you are arguing with regarding the best democratic nominee.

Geoffrey wrote:
August 21st, 2017, 7:46 am
No, slavery was not always perceived as "wrong". If you Virgo were raised in the 1500s, I bet you'd agree with slavery, because that was just what people learned to think. Slaves were thought of like farm animals today, as inferior to humans and tools for production. Slavery was the norm for centuries and centuries, and unless you were some sort of humanitarian philosopher, you were unlikely to have thought otherwise. Up until recently most people have been prejudiced towards homosexuals, does that mean everyone up until the 20th century was a monstrosity? No.

Obviously by the time of the Confederacy it was more commonplace to think of slavery as wrong, but is it such an issue that century old statues part of history must be torn down? No.

This is really silly, but if Osama Bin Laden was a terrorist from centuries ago who blew people up while terrorism was the norm, led a rebellion when terrorism was outlawed, and then had a statue built for him later down the line after his rebellion failed, I wouldn't look gleefully at the statue, but I wouldn't demand it's removal. It'd just be history to me.
What he wrote in defense of James Woods.

Harris is the one they are targeting now, because suddenly she seems like quite a threat.

Geoffrey? more like Joffery.