The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

https://www.facebook.com/theguardian/vi ... f=NEWSFEED#

Some comment

"Trump's press secretary said that there is no way of knowing how many people attended Trump's inauguration and that it was the most attended inauguration in history. I think teachers should use this in their classrooms to teach logic."

prince0gotham wrote:https://www.facebook.com/theguardian/vi ... f=NEWSFEED#

Some comment

"Trump's press secretary said that there is no way of knowing how many people attended Trump's inauguration and that it was the most attended inauguration in history. I think teachers should use this in their classrooms to teach logic."
can we talk about the White House Counsel who said Spicer presented "alternative facts"

wtf does that even mean?

When I see these protestors all I can think of is, assuming we don't get into a mass nuclear war which I have no idea why we would, how exactly is your life going be directly affected? I think it's just scary how much influence one person, who you may never even meet and may not have anything but a minor actual impact on your lifestyle, can have over these people and their actions.

I mean is it possible that if everyone ignored the stuff they didn't like, they might just be fine or is that like the craziest idea ever lol?

PowerDump wrote:I mean is it possible that if everyone ignored the stuff they didn't like, they might just be fine or is that like the craziest idea ever lol?
Yeah ignoring blatant sexism and racism totally makes it go away and ignoring it means that it will never ever affect you.

PowerDump wrote:I mean is it possible that if everyone ignored the stuff they didn't like, they might just be fine or is that like the craziest idea ever lol?
No, it is impossible.

like what? repealing of affordable care act?

It's funny how much Trump and Kellyanne remind me of Napoleon and Squealer. If only Orwell could wake up from the grave and see how a pig is now being hailed by a bunch of sheeps in reality.£