The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Cilogy wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 9:37 am
last thing I want is the president texting me dick pics
I thought you liked mushrooms

Cilogy wrote:
how bout some hot launch codes?

Nomis wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 10:14 am
Cilogy wrote:
I thought you liked mushrooms

This has been a wild read so far. The biggest problem with the Trump administration and the biggest threat to the American people may just be within one of the most boring parts of government that can be mismanaged...Project Management

thoughts on sec benching musk?

He got confirmed.

Should probs get my tubes tied. Things are going to get ugly real quick.

Handmaid's Tale IRL, here we come!

Angry drunken frat boy Brett the accused molester, serial liar, and least popular SCOTUS nominee in the history of public polling gets through 50-48 in the U.S. Senate because we're governed by monsters and they don't care which is why Trump is president. Many of the same people ran Senator Al Franken out of town over way less. They denied President Obama the ability to appoint Scalia's replacement in 2016 and didn't even give Garland a hearing at all. They didn't give a shit about even attempting to nominate a squeaky clean rightwinger instead this time around. Brett will join fellow disgrace Clarence Thomas on the court.

SCOTUS is now reliant on Chief Justice Roberts being a swing vote more than ever, and Brett helped put Roberts on that court during the Bush years.

Let's cut the hyperbole for one minute.This whole controversy relies on Dr. Ford's testimony of which no evidence has been provided. Seven FBI investigations later and he remains clean in the eyes of the law. Proceeding to riot in the streets and cry out in despair because of this is manic behaviour.