The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Dodd wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 8:21 pm

My guy Howard thinking about running as an independent

8-)

My guy Bloomberg telling him not to because it would just be stealing votes from the Dems tho.

Howard would make a dope President.

Still don't forgive him for what he did to the SuperSonics tho
So what’s life like as a shameless groupie?

Tulsi Gabbard is a meathead. Kamala Harris is, like Obama, an Uncle Tom with some charisma and a solid record of letting white collar criminals off the hook while overincarcerating the weak. Booker is your run of the mill opportunist who has awkwardness and phony endearment leaking out of him. It has to be Sanders if anything meaningful is supposed to happen. Warren is the best alternative to Sanders but she's just a centrist by early/mid 20th century standards. If you don't believe me just look up the fact that she used to be a Republican like her buddy Shillary. She doesn’t have the personality to soundly beat Trump and gives the whole identity politics on the left criticism an actual/unfortunate basis. She can win only because Trump is so feckless that its like fighting a drunk who takes a swing at you, misses, falls and hits his head. If that Beto guy runs and has some traction its only because there are too many Dodds in the world, he's the southern Trudeau.

Beto 2020

Beto 2024

B3: Judgement Day

Beto Generations

Beto 5: El Paso Drift

no cap Howard would make a dope president. Free Starbucks for everyone bruh

The opposition from the media towards Howard Schultz is quite telling.

I've rarely seen such open hostility from so called professional journalist.

He's hitting the right notes.

MyCocaine wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 5:45 pm
The opposition from the media towards Howard Schultz is quite telling.

I've rarely seen such open hostility from so called professional journalist.

He's hitting the right notes.
The least billionaires can do if they don't share their wealth with the rest of society is to take everyone else's disdain and live in the woods somewhere where we don't have to listen to their stupidities. The guy said on Morning Joe that FDR was the best president in the last 50 years when 1945 was 74 years ago...How come everyone else has to 'prove themselves' or 'work their way up' but a guy like this gets to muse about being president without any policy and political experience whatsoever? The only reason anyone is listening to him is because he got rich exploiting his workers and by hoarding his wealth. The guy is a libertarian corporate moron and the fact that this sort of nonsense gets no acceptance is good news.

The only good thing to come out of this farce is that we can talk about election finance reform.

Right on cue with the marxist rhetoric and slander against self-made people.

How dare he refuse to be sidelined by radicals within the Democratic party.

Running as independent is the only way.

He's a spoiler candidate who just wants to protect his wealth

Is Trump sure he wants to anger arguably the most powerful businessman on the Earth?