The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Lol in the video she just goes for the mic in his hand and he blocks her because he was in the middle of asking a question, that's literally all

wtf is this administration dude

Cilogy wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 3:46 pm
wtf is this administration dude
The kind that leads to the end of the world?

And no one's gonna do jackshit cause Saudicks have their investments everywhere.

In addition to traditional companies in power, defense, petrol sector, Saudi money is in Uber, Snapchat, Twitter, Tesla, and even Fox News.

And it's no secret that they have millions donated to both RNC and DNC.

Prez of US has the power to cut funds on an investigation about himself. Quite a coherent legal system you got there.£

You know, I'm not too mad about Hilary wanting to run again because like it's her democratic right to run again if she wants, but like the DNC would be kind of dimb to back her again. Backing a holographic waifu would be a safer bet than backing Hilary.

Humor aside, Connor Lamb would probably be a safe choice. Someone smarter than me, please run that simulation of how he would do in 2020.

Master Virgo wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 4:52 pm
Prez of US has the power to cut funds on an investigation about himself. Quite a coherent legal system you got there.£
As per my understanding, it was built on trust that people will do the right thing.

Which is quite stupid.
Artemis wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 2:57 am
Backing a holographic waifu would be a safer bet than backing Hilary.
lol weeb shit

Weebs are an oppressed minority (okay they're oppressed by me and other cool people who make fun of them but still). Don't underestimate their vote.