The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
That Washington Post article is going to be a movie someday. Every paragraph is an event and the details are just...wow.

In ten years, Baldwin is going to play Trump in a biopic

Donald Trump: “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

Donald Trump: “If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID.”

Donald Trump: "The panhandle was so devastating to ‘Crooked Hillary’ — that thing came in, then all of a sudden Broward came in. And I won by, you know, I won by a lot of votes. I call it four Yankee stadiums." (Trump won Florida by 1.19 points: 112,911 votes...which is about slightly over two Yankee stadiums apparently; also it's people connected to Trump and his campaign that have plead guilty or went to jail after conviction.)

Some quotes from his rightwing outlet Daily Caller interview today.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Donald Trump: “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

Donald Trump: “If you buy a box of cereal — you have a voter ID.”

Donald Trump: "The panhandle was so devastating to ‘Crooked Hillary’ — that thing came in, then all of a sudden Broward came in. And I won by, you know, I won by a lot of votes. I call it four Yankee stadiums." (Trump won Florida by 1.19 points: 112,911 votes...which is about slightly over two Yankee stadiums apparently; also it's people connected to Trump and his campaign that have plead guilty or went to jail after conviction.)

Some quotes from his rightwing outlet Daily Caller interview today.

Hilarious new tweets.£

wow it's like chain bribery