The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Rumor is that Trump is banned from McCain's funeral. Good for McCain's family.

Seriously what is this presidential pardon bullshit you folks have over there. Like why is that even a thing.£

Master Virgo wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 9:16 am
Seriously what is this presidential pardon bullshit you folks have over there. Like why is that even a thing.£
with how fucked up our justice system is, the presidential pardon can be a very good and necessary thing. For example, Obama pardoned a lady who would've been in jail for life for drugs, Trump did something similar. Obama also pardoned Chelsea Manning.

So yeah, a lot of the time its used for our corrupt leaders to give their equally corrupt friends a get out of jail free card, but in Obama's case, his use of the Presidential pardon was one of the best things he did over the course of his two terms.

Master Virgo wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 9:16 am
how else muricans will celebrate thanksgiving?

Apparently this is the first time that Trump's disapproval rating has exceeded 50%. Can you believe this shit? The first time! You really can't make this stuff up.£

Master Virgo wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 12:32 pm
Apparently this is the first time that Trump's disapproval rating has exceeded 50%. Can you believe this shit? The first time! You really can't make this stuff up.£
unless Trump is caught literally sucking obama's dick--in person--I know people who aren't ever going to stop loving everything he says or does. Fox has created a hyper-reality for a lot of older people in this country and yes it is very very scary.

-Vader

fucking vote is all I can say to myself now

Vader182 wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 2:11 pm

unless Trump is caught literally sucking obama's dick--in person--I know people who aren't ever going to stop loving everything he says or does. Fox has created a hyper-reality for a lot of older people in this country and yes it is very very scary.

-Vader
uhm it’s 4d chess sweetie i’m sure trump would have the greatest and smartest reasons to do that

I know it's vox and all but this is a good summary of why this is happening and how

it might also explain how talli rose to power back in the dark ages of NF

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT jesus...