Terrorist Attack in Nice, France

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
75 dead after truck plowed into the crowd and ran over people as they fled.

WTF. :(

Unused explosives and firearms were found in the truck after the driver was shot and killed by police.

Death toll has risen to 77 people.

Ran em over with a truck... that's a new one for sure. This shits just crazy, and I honestly feel myself getting desensitized. I honestly don't know what anybody should do about it right now. I do not believe more war is the solution because I am convinced the more collateral damage we cause the worse it gets. I'm lost on this one

Saw raw footage with the dead. This will haunt me forever.

Yeah this is fucking scary.

Take more refugees, sure there isn't terrorists. This liberal politic is responsible for this. And you are surprised by Brexit?

poplar wrote:Take more refugees, sure there isn't terrorists. This liberal politic is responsible for this. And you are surprised by Brexit?
What the fuck?

How does this have anything to do with refugees?

Go fuck yourself.

RIFA wrote:
poplar wrote:Take more refugees, sure there isn't terrorists. This liberal politic is responsible for this. And you are surprised by Brexit?
What the fuck?

How does this have anything to do with refugees?

Go fuck yourself.
Okay, close your eyes and keep living on.
In the swarm of refugees there are terrorists. One of those who was organizing attacks in Paris last year have a passport, that clearly was showing that he came as a refugee
And they are simply taken by liberal countries, because you must show how good a person you are. Fighter for freedom for all! Just completely forgot about your citizens who dies in this tragic and cruel attacks. And are suffering.
Europe will die if this politics will continue.
And now you can call me a new Hitler, a new Stalin, maniac, satan or whatever.
I simply will be praying for all you and your families to have not been touched by horror of this "peaceuful" fanatics with Allah on their mouths.