U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I vote for Australia for the best place to go. Europe will go to shit also in the near future.

Now people, be nice to our aussies nolanfans, you'll never know when we'll need to find a place there to stay.

JohnConstantine wrote:I vote for Australia for the best place to go. Europe will go to shit also in the near future.

Now people, be nice to our aussies nolanfans, you'll never know when we'll need to find a place there to stay.
blaire's gonna get sucked dry now

RIFA wrote:
poplar wrote:Good. : )
He'll not be as bad president as you think.
Well, for certain better than Hillary.
Okay so you, ComptonTerry and the other *insertextremederogatoryterm* (ah yes... AsianVersionOfET) say hello to my ignore list.
:shock:

Pratham wrote:
JohnConstantine wrote:I vote for Australia for the best place to go. Europe will go to shit also in the near future.

blaire's gonna get sucked dry now
South Africa too, also India if you guys don't get silly with Pakistan (you know, with nuclear butt plugs and stuff)

I recommend Greenland. My grandfather owns a piece of land and a cabin far north in a secluded area.

I expect we go there once Europe collapses on itself. To live out what remains amidst the crumbling ice.

Sounds like a pretty good metaphor for the current state of things. Humanity does it again.

if shit ever goes down (which i obviously hope it won't), Blair, I'll be your guest #1

:) ;) :thumbup: :gonf:

Americans looking to move to Canada...

The fucking Canadian immigration site crashed :lol:

The most terrifying thing is not Trump but many of his supporters who ate up his populist agenda and are sexist racist scumbags who who will go around thinking they are allowed to act however they want. Minorities will suffer in their everyday lives because of Trump.

what

the

fuck

Thanks for nothing, Americans. I fear the worst for the next four years.

It should've been Bernie Sanders.

Kanye 2020 plz