U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Dobson wrote:"President Trump" still sounds like a joke.
He won't be that to me tbh.

:lol: ......... :cry:

Oh America, you are now "funnier" than Britain

This year *facepalms*
Last edited by JohnConstantine on November 9th, 2016, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

i'm out

ComptonTerry wrote:I know, the Baltic states in particular could get fucked. That would be terrible, and I really hope that doesn't happen. But I still fear the 2 biggest nuclear powers going to war even more, which would also effect the Baltic States
Your logic...

How would Hilary winning cause a war with Russia? Where's the logic in that? Why the fuck would Putin risk it with the largest army in the world? He knows it's a no win scenario, that's why it never happened. It didn't happen during Obama, it wouldn't happen during Hilary. He's not a fucking idiot. So if that wouldn't happen then I'm sure as hell certain, Hilary didn't stand for a war with Russia in her campaign, either.

As for the baltic countries - we might be fucked now. Even though we're members of NATO, and we've been allies in your stupid wars, now we can be sure that if Russia makes a move, Trump won't do anything. Thanks a lot 'Merica :P

LelekPL wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I know, the Baltic states in particular could get fucked. That would be terrible, and I really hope that doesn't happen. But I still fear the 2 biggest nuclear powers going to war even more, which would also effect the Baltic States
Your logic...

How would Hilary winning cause a war with Russia? Where's the logic in that? Why the fuck would Putin risk it with the largest army in the world? He knows it's a no win scenario, that's why it never happened. It didn't happen during Obama, it wouldn't happen during Hilary. He's not a fucking idiot. So if that wouldn't happen then I'm sure as hell certain, Hilary didn't stand for a war with Russia in her campaign, either.
She was promoting all kinds of anti Russian BS like this

“You’ve seen the reports. Russia’s hacked into a lot of things, China’s hacked into a lot of things. Russia even hacked into the Democratic National Committee. Maybe even some state election systems? So we gotta step up our game. Make sure we are well defended and make sure we are able to take the fight to those who go after us. As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.“

First of all, Russia didn't hack shit, second she's shown herself to be way too "open" to military action against Russia and mostly over nothing. It has been one of my biggest potential worries of a Clinton presidency because she's fucking crazy enough to do it and she's been saying it for years. Obama didn't do it because he has more of a conscious.

lol @ hilary pushing the US into a war with Russia. that must be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

:lol:

I just woke up.
This is traumatizingly depressing.
I blame Dodd for all of it.