U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
chinn70 wrote:Prez.TRUMP = DEAL WITH IT

He"ll be as good as or even better than Bush.

"good"? :lol:

ComptonTerry wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:and they say Republicans fear monger...
Seriously... and it's BS. Except for the Bushes every major war the US got into this century was while a Democrat was in office. On top of that Hillary's the one who is so anti Russian I was very worried she may even e willing to go to war with Russia, and USA vs. Russia is worse for the world than just about anything. That level of warfare, especially with modern technology and modern nukes, is a level of warfare so serious no post baby-boomer generation can comprehend it. I don't like Trump sucking up to Putin and overpraising Russia but going to war with Russia would be way worse.
So now that Trump and Putin are going to be new best buddies, it means that quite a few places with a real threat of an invasion will be fucked over, if need be, for this kind of friendship. Good job, humanity

Batfan175 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Seriously... and it's BS. Except for the Bushes every major war the US got into this century was while a Democrat was in office. On top of that Hillary's the one who is so anti Russian I was very worried she may even e willing to go to war with Russia, and USA vs. Russia is worse for the world than just about anything. That level of warfare, especially with modern technology and modern nukes, is a level of warfare so serious no post baby-boomer generation can comprehend it. I don't like Trump sucking up to Putin and overpraising Russia but going to war with Russia would be way worse.
So instead of going to war with Russia Trump might go to war with some other country for some stupid reason. And he would be able to do so because it's a Republican congress and a republican president with the biggest military on the face of the planet at his disposal. You don't think it's a possibility when the guy has advocated for war crimes in the Middle East?
I understand and I'm not happy about that, and all of Trumps military propaganda concerns me and I worry about him blowing up our military budget which is already the most overblown in the world...

All that aside, if I have to choose between the US picking on another Middle Eastern country and the US going to war with Russia I would rather we pick on another Middle Eastern country. Both options suck, but USA vs. Russia is that kind of war that really would be an apocalypse for the entire planet. The 2 biggest military powers in the world fighting, with modern weapons and modern nukes... plus allies getting involved... there is no place to hide from the devastation from that

Oh boy...

Ruth wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
So now that Trump and Putin are going to be new best buddies, it means that quite a few places with a real threat of an invasion will be fucked over, if need be, for this kind of friendship. Good job, humanity
I know, the Baltic states in particular could get fucked. That would be terrible, and I really hope that doesn't happen. But I still fear the 2 biggest nuclear powers going to war even more, which would also effect the Baltic States

PA just got called. Trump has won the election lmao

ChristNolan wrote:PA just got called. Trump has won the election lmao
How happy are you?

"President Trump" still sounds like a joke.

tpb
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on November 9th, 2016, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.