U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Cilogy wrote:I don't know what to do

what do I do
Live your life and don't read the news for at least ten days, aside from movie related stuff.

wow Americans really did it, the absolute madmen, I am more concerned about what this will mean at the international stage since I am not from the US, hopefully it won't destabilise the political and economical landscape too much though

m4st4 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I don't know what to do

what do I do
Live your life and don't read the news for at least ten days, aside from movie related stuff.
Yeah I think I'm just gonna focus on work and a handful of my hobbies; movies, writing, being envious of attractive people.

Otherwise, I'm apoplectic.

11,000 people voted for Harambe, btw.

Michaelf2225 wrote:and they say Republicans fear monger...
Seriously... and it's BS. Except for the Bushes every major war the US got into this century was while a Democrat was in office. On top of that Hillary's the one who is so anti Russian I was very worried she may even e willing to go to war with Russia, and USA vs. Russia is worse for the world than just about anything. That level of warfare, especially with modern technology and modern nukes, is a level of warfare so serious no post baby-boomer generation can comprehend it. I don't like Trump sucking up to Putin and overpraising Russia but going to war with Russia would be way worse.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:and they say Republicans fear monger...
Seriously... and it's BS. Except for the Bushes every major war the US got into this century was while a Democrat was in office. On top of that Hillary's the one who is so anti Russian I was very worried she may even e willing to go to war with Russia, and USA vs. Russia is worse for the world than just about anything. That level of warfare, especially with modern technology and modern nukes, is a level of warfare so serious no post baby-boomer generation can comprehend it. I don't like Trump sucking up to Putin and overpraising Russia but going to war with Russia would be way worse.
So instead of going to war with Russia Trump might go to war with some other country for some stupid reason. And he would be able to do so because it's a Republican congress and a republican president with the biggest military on the face of the planet at his disposal. You don't think it's a possibility when the guy has advocated for war crimes in the Middle East?

hey guys how is everyo

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Pratham wrote:hey guys how is everyo

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
Everyone's losing their minds lol

Trump did better with Latino voters than Romney did.

HOW

-VADER

Prez.TRUMP = DEAL WITH IT

He"ll be as good as or even better than Bush.