U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
So i'm not up to date, but Trump's gaining?

From the look of things Clinton will reach 262 at best.£

Doesn't that just say how awful Clinton is though if Trump somehow wins? She can't even beat a non-politician?

Red Rage all over the U.S Map.

Proved time and again that people sharing their views on social network are not the same people voting in the polling booths. Voters gonna vote the shit outta early poll projections.

2016: The year where people died at Dreamworld, the United Kingdom wanted to leave the European Union, David Bowie (among other awesome celebs) passed away, and Trump finally moved into the White House.

Gravity might as well not work at this point.

I'm shocked that everyone is so shocked

chinn70 wrote:Red Rage all over the U.S Map.

Proved time and again that people sharing their views on social network are not the same people voting in the polling booths. Voters gonna vote the shit outta early poll projections.
This. According to places I visit daily and my Fb/Twitter feed... Trump was just a clown with no chance. Now look what happened? Hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

DoubleD wrote:I'm shocked that everyone is so shocked
I mean, I'm not THAT shocked tbh, just find it hilarious how many put this kind of scenario under plan Z at best.

chinn70 wrote:Red Rage all over the U.S Map.

That's true.

It ain't over yet, he has to win Florida, has to which it looks like he will.

Just think though, if she wins, no chance for her in jail. If he wins you know he's going to push and push to the email thing. That would be kind of hilarious if she went to jail if he won :lol: