U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
m4st4 wrote:When is this bullshit over, Tuesday, Wednesday?
You think this will be over when results are declared? Oh man, your optimism is adorable.

lol Pratham

@m4: at 07:00 CET the last place where you can vote will close. But I think that there will (hopefully) be a clear picture as to who will lead during the night. I mean, I think that even if Trump wins quite some if not all of the swing states, he still needs a lot more states to win the election. Clinton should be able to win with all the blue states and two more. But I could be wrong about that.

Pratham wrote:
m4st4 wrote:When is this bullshit over, Tuesday, Wednesday?
You think this will be over when results are declared? Oh man, your optimism is adorable.
I'm currently reading The Stranger by Camus, my optimism is far from adorable, but the struggle is real, it remains.

Non US poster here, read about the early voting stuff, who can vote early? Its just curiosity since at my country during elections all voting except oversea citizens are done on the day of election itself

Dan_87 wrote:Non US poster here, read about the early voting stuff, who can vote early? Its just curiosity since at my country during elections all voting except oversea citizens are done on the day of election itself
Early voting depends on what state you are in. Some states started early voting at the beginning of October and some started it in the middle of the month. As far as who can vote early, any registered voter can vote early. Early voting is done to encourage more people to vote because typically on election days, you get really long lines and that discourages people from voting.

it's 2016 and voting day is still not a federal holiday

and it's a Tuesday

what the democratic fuck

i say keep it a Tuesday but make it a federal holiday

like, i'm gonna have to skip class so i can vote since i have to work from 4-8 (voting booths close at 8)

which is bs

Michaelf2225 wrote:i say keep it a Tuesday but make it a federal holiday

like, i'm gonna have to skip class so i can vote since i have to work from 4-8 (voting booths close at 8)

which is bs
Who you voting for ?

I will never understand why people won't vote. Not meaning any of you here, since I think everyone who can (as in US citizen lol) will vote. I hope a whole lot of people will go out and vote.

I live in Cali, so I really don't have to go vote.