Germanwings plane crashes in French Alps

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
theseeker9175 wrote:
Ruth wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote: You're reacting too soon. And, as much as I hate this scenario a lot, it's not a good idea to do that kind of stuff.
What? It's basically been confirmed, the investigators have found one of the black boxes. I don't give a shit on why he did this - if he did this on purpose, he can be the most depressed person of the whole planet for all I care, but he deserves hell.
They need the other one (Flight Data Recorder, the one that records the inputs and stadistics of the flight) to confirm their suspicions, so yeah, this isn't a total confirmation yet. That's why I said that it's too soon to tell and to judge the guy. Of course you and Noomis may do it after the final report of the crash is released. My two cents.
Yeah but even without the other flight recorder other versions seem very unlikely.

Ruth wrote: Yeah but even without the other flight recorder other versions seem very unlikely.
That's why it's needed, and even if it's found, there will be doubts about what happened...

theseeker9175 wrote:
Ruth wrote: Yeah but even without the other flight recorder other versions seem very unlikely.
That's why it's needed, and even if it's found, there will be doubts about what happened...
These kind of events are always bound to remain somewhat mysterious.. But that doesn't mean the investigators don't already have enough information to know that he's guilty.

One part of me feels bad about him - he must've been one hell of a depressed guy (if that's the reason..).. But still, that's such an evil thing to do, no matter your health/mental conditions.

Ruth wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:
These kind of events are always bound to remain somewhat mysterious.. But that doesn't mean the investigators don't already have enough information to know that he's guilty.

One part of me feels bad about him - he must've been one hell of a depressed guy (if that's the reason..).. But still, that's such an evil thing to do, no matter your health/mental conditions.
100% agree

While we're still hot on that plane crash buzz, a friend of a friend trolled big time on an aviation forum by pretending he was a friend of the co-pilot who crashed the plane and by pretending he knew what his intentions were.

People took this seriously to the point that sites such as Dailymail reported the witnessing.

I'll just quote the passage.
On some pilot forums, friends of the dead man said: 'He had a lot of loyalty for a hired pilot and was a big guy for his family and friends.
'I don't know what God has in store for Andreas but I hope it fits his Master Plan which Andreas was always getting caught in. It's a shame that this one time he didn't fly so good. RIP, Andreas, hopefully you'll get to bring friends wherever you are.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3VWMLtgJP

SomeFrenchToast wrote:While we're still hot on that plane crash buzz, a friend of a friend trolled big time on an aviation forum by pretending he was a friend of the co-pilot who crashed the plane and by pretending he knew what his intentions were.

People took this seriously to the point that sites such as Dailymail reported the witnessing.

On some pilot forums, friends of the dead man said: 'He had a lot of loyalty for a hired pilot and was a big guy for his family and friends.
'I don't know what God has in store for Andreas but I hope it fits his Master Plan which Andreas was always getting caught in. It's a shame that this one time he didn't fly so good. RIP, Andreas, hopefully you'll get to bring friends wherever you are.'

This is the greatest thing of my entire life.

that's great

SomeFrenchToast wrote:While we're still hot on that plane crash buzz, a friend of a friend trolled big time on an aviation forum by pretending he was a friend of the co-pilot who crashed the plane and by pretending he knew what his intentions were.

Best thing the Daily Mail has ever published.

I know DM is a funny shitfest, but since when this kind trolling just days after a tragedy like this is funny and acceptable?

Ruth wrote:I know DM is a funny shitfest, but since when this kind trolling just days after a tragedy like this is funny and acceptable?
It isn't.