Paris Terror Attacks

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Cilogy wrote:approx. 1.3 million people on the streets of Paris today = largest demonstration in French history

wow
I didn't even know about it until it was over. lol :problem: :facepalm:

Cilogy wrote:approx. 1.3 million people on the streets of Paris today = largest demonstration in French history

wow
That's nice and all, but demonstrations do not stop extremists. They wish to die and take as many with them as possible. Grant them the first part of their wish. It's the only way.

That demonstration made no sense. Only brought more attention to them. If anything ISIS right now is laughing recruiting more people because they have the perfect martyrs.

Agreed. That demonstration plus latest cover of the magazine will only bring more martyrs in the game, they will see it as a declaration of war, not peace.

Soo... no one really gives a shit about Nigeria and Boko Haram. I'm not even surprised.

Ruth wrote:Soo... no one really gives a shit about Nigeria and Boko Haram. I'm not even surprised.
And you realized that... now?

Pratham wrote:
Ruth wrote:Soo... no one really gives a shit about Nigeria and Boko Haram. I'm not even surprised.
lol what? Just because I didn't post here sooner, doesn't mean I didn't know how the things would eventually turn out. It was pretty clear from day one.

Ruth wrote:
Pratham wrote:
lol what? Just because I didn't post here sooner, doesn't mean I didn't know how the things would eventually turn out. It was pretty clear from day one.
I wasn't being condescending and I wasn't referring to that specific incident alone. No developed country in the world gives a shit about Africa and to an extent, Middle-East.

I do, but I rather not post/think about it.