Love-shyness: what are your thoughts on the subject?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
davids wrote:Love-shy men are unable to initiate and approach women.

Btw, this defiantly is a real problem for the sufferer. I speak from my own and my cousin's experience.
You're putting the pussy on the pedestal. Women are humans, not Goddesses. Just talk to them like any other human being, show respect, genuinely get to know them, and be fun to be around. This whole "love-shyness" thing is so neckbeardy its ridiculous. I swear some men make it more complicated than it needs to be. Granted, social anxiety does play a part in this instance for some men, but for the most part it just boils down to poor social skills.

Dodd wrote:
davids wrote:Love-shy men are unable to initiate and approach women.

Btw, this defiantly is a real problem for the sufferer. I speak from my own and my cousin's experience.
You're putting the pussy on the pedestal. Women are humans, not Goddesses. Just talk to them like any other human being, show respect, genuinely get to know them, and be fun to be around. This whole "love-shyness" thing is so neckbeardy its ridiculous. I swear some men make it more complicated than it needs to be. Granted, social anxiety does play a part in this instance for some men, but for the most part it just boils down to poor social skills.
I agree that poor social skills play a part. The question is, why do they develop poor social skills?

Dodd wrote:You're putting the pussy on the pedestal.

Cilogy wrote:
Dodd wrote:You're putting the pussy on the pedestal.

There's obviously many reasons why this subject is 'taboo.' I would much appreciate it if people would give their opinion.

davids wrote:There's obviously many reasons why this subject is 'taboo.' I would much appreciate it if people would give their opinion.
no. fuck you.

RIFA wrote:Image
This.

Grow a pair of balls. Girls throw their pussy at dudes. You just have to lure them in and treat them like shit.

Peace wrote:Grow a pair of balls. Girls throw their pussy at dudes. You just have to lure them in and treat them like shit.