EVERYONE thinks 9/11 events were a lie, but NO-ONE speaks..?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Cilogy wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:I measured the length of my erect penis today. Just over six inches. I think that's about average but I wouldn't mind comparing to others for reference.
I'm sitting pretty comfortable at 5 myself.
Mine is 11... and trust me, that's a curse. Girls don't want that in their vajayjay.

I'm a reasonably intelligent guy and I know there are many things about 9/11 that are contradictions. There are people on this website who are very intelligent and yet they don't see these obvious contradictions? Not possible. Someone of very low intelligence, yes, but people of high intelligence? It has to be the psychology getting in the way...

No-one wants to talk about an uncomfortable truth it seems. The emperor's new clothes?

I am open-minded here. I am not saying that an overseas terrorist organisation (be it Bin Laden related or not) did not execute the attacks. I am also not saying that the American government at some level executed the attacks. However, I don't rule both cases out either.

The list of contradictions about 9/11 are not negated by questions of who and why it would be done.
Last edited by davids on May 25th, 2014, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pratham wrote:Why isn't this thread locked yet?

davids wrote:I'm a reasonably intelligent guy and I know there are many things about 9/11 that are contradictions. There are people on this website who are very intelligent and yet they don't see these obvious contradictions? Not possible. Someone of very low intelligence, yes, but people of high intelligence? It has to be the psychology getting in the way...

No-one wants to talk about an uncomfortable truth it seems. The emperor's new clothes?

I believe there is something fishy about the whole thing. But lets look at the bigger picture:

1. It was over a decade ago
2. talking about it on a movie forum won't change anything

Dodd wrote:
davids wrote:I'm a reasonably intelligent guy and I know there are many things about 9/11 that are contradictions. There are people on this website who are very intelligent and yet they don't see these obvious contradictions? Not possible. Someone of very low intelligence, yes, but people of high intelligence? It has to be the psychology getting in the way...

I believe there is something fishy about the whole thing. But lets look at the bigger picture:

1. It was over a decade ago
2. talking about it on a movie forum won't change anything
I agree that things won't change, but I was just curious to have a debate about the psychology behind it. The question of why do we all never talk about it I think is fascinating. In my opinion it's almost like its a "taboo" subject.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
Pratham wrote:Why isn't this thread locked yet?
Just letting the OP know what bullshit this is.

davids wrote:I'm a reasonably intelligent guy.
If you say so.