EVERYONE thinks 9/11 events were a lie, but NO-ONE speaks..?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Almost EVERYONE knows 9/11 was a lie yet NO-ONE EVER talks about it..? If it is ever talked about, it's certainly never done publicly, because if it is, the questions are immediately snuffed out by society.

I'm fascinated in the psychology of this. It's the classic "Elephant in the Room" theory. Meaning, there is a an obvious truth (problem) to everyone in the room, yet no-one dare speak. How does this happen? I'm sure there are thousands of reasons. What do you think? What is the psychology behind this? :eh:

-Vader

No.

7/11 was a inside job

Replying with kool-aid jokes is hugely disrespectful to any of the victims. No-one here has answered the debate about the psychology of 9/11.

The WTC was built on reclaimed land in a bath tub (dike) to hold back the Hudson River (built 1966-1973). The towers weighed an incredible 500,000 tons and if they had hit the ground properly (instead of being polverised), Lower Manhattan would have been flooded killing many more people.

All I'm saying here is there is conflicting evidence that should be looked at.

I measured the length of my erect penis today. Just over six inches. I think that's about average but I wouldn't mind comparing to others for reference.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:I measured the length of my erect penis today. Just over six inches. I think that's about average but I wouldn't mind comparing to others for reference.
wow ok offensive I don't have a wiener check ur penis privilege