EVERYONE thinks 9/11 events were a lie, but NO-ONE speaks..?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
davids wrote:I'm a reasonably intelligent guy

11072014 wrote:
davids wrote:I'm a reasonably intelligent guy.
If you say so.

No but seriously go fuck yourself and your conspiritard horseshit.

I love how you make blatant, blanket statements like "EVERYONE knows it was staged" and you don't even have the smarts to even consider the possibility that maybe you're the only one who (apparently) "knows" it was staged. You're pathetic bro.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:No but seriously go fuck yourself and your conspiritard horseshit.
You're cute when you're angry.

I wish MV was still around so he could compile all of our dick lengths like he did with our film ratings.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:No but seriously go fuck yourself and your conspiritard horseshit.
If I do this, will you look at the conflicting evidence? Lol.

"Maybe your the only one." - I wish I was. But I'm not.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

11072014 wrote:

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
11072014 wrote:
Why pedo? I think I'm like a couple months older than Braked... lol.

This might help some people:

1. No building(s) have ever (in all history)been pulverised (dustified) due to fire, prior to wtc.
2. The speed in which the buildings disappeared broke the laws of physics (Newton's Laws)
3. The wtc was build in a artificial water dike to contain the Hudson River. If 500,000 tons of the wtc had properly hit the ground, the bathtub wall would have been ruptured, flooding lower Manhattan.
4. Why was 500,000 tons of building not found after destruction? Because the vast majority had been turned to very fine dust, hence the gigantic roll-out dust clouds.
5. Why were no discernible aircraft parts found at the site shortly after destruction? There should have been a clear forensic investigation of the aircraft parts shown by the media.
6. Why, after a plane had hit the wtc, were fighter planes not scrambled immediately over Manhattan to ensure there were no other incoming planes?
7. Why did building 7 (skyscraper) disappear (dustify) into its own footprint later that day, when it had only suffered even milder fires than wtc?
8. Why, on the Richter scale, did the destruction of the wtc not register properly? A massive reading on the Richter scale should have been read, instead of an almost non-existent one.
9. Why were lots of vehicles,not hit by debris, that were up a huge distance away inexplicitly 'toast' themselves (nothing but the shell was left)
10. Why is there only one public video of the first aircraft? New York will have had many security cameras that will have had the wtc in their field of view.
11. Building 7 was not hit by a plane yet it was destroyed?
12. Where were all the victims bodies?
13. Why, after both planes had hit, was there no visible parts of the planes in the holes they had made in the buildings?
14. Why did the media not disclose to the public any of the passenger lists? Don't believe me? Try and find them.
15. Why is there not lots of footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? <- The most watched building in the world.
16. Why was there no clear footage of the supposed passenger plane having hitting the Pentagon?
17. How was Bin Laden able to achieve so much from the caves of the Middle East?

I think you get the point...