Kiev Revolution

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Tymoschenko is not wanted, Yanukovych has disappeared and they are looking for him, and Russia has sent naval ships in Black Sea close to Crimea peninsula.

RIFA wrote:Tymoschenko is not wanted, Yanukovych has disappeared and they are looking for him, and Russia has sent naval ships in Black Sea close to Crimea peninsula.
what the actual fuck

this is insane

Yeah some guy filmed trucks full of soldiers in Crimea.

What happened in Ukraine is a huge defeat for Russia. Especially in the context of no outside intervention from the west. Ukraine is the perfect example for countries in similar situations like Syria for example (a bit of an exaggerated example mainly because situation is not quite similar and also because unfortunately there, they lost the chance to do what Ukrainians did + the brainwashing there is on a whole other level).

Russians can't also lose Crimea so they'll do whatever it is possible to claim it as their territory.

The thing that bothers me the most at this point is EU's reaction. Pathetic to say the least and shows a clear chaos and lack of realization of the opportunity they have. This was the perfect time for EU to HELP Ukraine... yet they are still too scared of being firm in their actions. Grow some balls EU. Stop being a bitch.

Russian propaganda reached new heights. According to their sick mind, Romanian Army was supposed to attack Ukraine on 26 feb...

What the actual fuck Putin?

This shit is fucked

I'm not even 100% sure whats going on but the photos and videos alone tell enough of a story

meanwhile...

I'm so afraid poor ukrainians in Crimea will get slaughtered soon if they continue to stand up for their right...

It's going to be a bloodshed...

That last video you posted.. where exactly is it located at? On the border I'm assuming. I wish there was subtitles. I have no idea what is being said.

It's the road between Yevpatoria and Simferopol.

RIFA wrote:It's the road between Yevpatoria and Simferopol.

What right do they have to be doing that? Ask an American. lol