Kiev Revolution

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Says a guy named Talli Vladimir. Story ends right there.

My father survived a fucking war because of ''interventions'' like that. It's called agression in a civilized world you moron.

m4st4 wrote:Says a guy named Talli Vladimir. Story ends right there.

My father survived a fucking war because of ''interventions'' like that. It's called agression in a civilized world you moron.
and what's your point? every country that has any political influence on the world stage partakes in it. The United States has had several occasions in past 12 years where they did that.

celibate wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Says a guy named Talli Vladimir. Story ends right there.

and what's your point? every country that has any political influence on the world stage partakes in it. The United States has had several occasions in past 12 years where they did that.
Remind me again... who let you back on this board?

True, didnt think you actually had a relevant point to respond with.

celibate wrote:True, didnt think you actually had a relevant point to respond with.
I had, deleted it and posted the only relevant response to you, which is exactly what you should be getting from every single member after months of trolling this board.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 71328.html

Ukraine: Kiev snipers reportedly hired by opposition leaders not Yanukovich according to 'bugged call'

He goes on to say that Olga told him that “all evidence shows that the people were killed by snipers from both sides - among policemen and people from the streets - that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides.”

He continues: “And it's really disturbing that now the new coalition [government], they don't want to investigate what exactly happened, so that there is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers it was not Yanukovych, but it was somebody from the new coalition.”

And people wonder why Russia had to put troops into Crimea (which by the way, according to a Ukranian Agreement with Russia is under legal order to have a presence of up to 25,000 military personnel in Crimea) and protect their weapons. The Ukranian government has just been overrun by corrupt politicians and criminals. :facepalm:

celibate wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 71328.html

Ukraine: Kiev snipers reportedly hired by opposition leaders not Yanukovich according to 'bugged call'

He goes on to say that Olga told him that “all evidence shows that the people were killed by snipers from both sides - among policemen and people from the streets - that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides.”

He continues: “And it's really disturbing that now the new coalition [government], they don't want to investigate what exactly happened, so that there is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers it was not Yanukovych, but it was somebody from the new coalition.”

And people wonder why Russia had to put troops into Crimea (which by the way, according to a Ukranian Agreement with Russia is under legal order to have a presence of up to 25,000 military personnel in Crimea) and protect their weapons. The Ukranian government has just been overrun by corrupt politicians and criminals. :facepalm:
celibate wrote:Why worry about something you have no control over.
I guess it's personal for you after all.

There are more than 30.000 russian soldiers in Crimea... the simple fact that they blocked the UN officials to enter crimea, that the local armed forces separated themselves from Ukrainian Army and now swore loyalty to the Russian Armed Forces is just insane. That Russia wants to annex now Crimea is a crime. I don't know what talli is smoking.

US and NATO sent troops and jets in Poland and one US destroyer is stationed in Black Sea in our port here in Romania. 16 March will be an interesting day...

Russia doesnt want to annex Crimea. Crimea wants to be a part of the Russian Federation, because Crimea is largely made up of veterans and retirees. Under the Russian Federation they will be provided with larger pensions. The majority of Crimea dont even classify themselves as Ukranian and do not want to be a part of Ukraine. But Russia doesnt exactly want them to join their federation either.