Kiev Revolution

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
prince0gotham wrote:I know how the game works and what you say doesn't negate what I said. The fact that we're supposed to expect both forces to act in their interest doesn't mean their interest isn't a problem and you're trying to keep an impression that there isn't one. It could be normal, but it's also a problem. And when there's a problem, there's critique. I don't see how it's preposterous. It's obviously a game to them and you say we're supposed to expect them to play it by the rules they themselves have created, but it's not a sports game. This can have huge concequences so I don't see how I (or anyone else) am supposed to chill and not criticize anyone.

And that's where the hypocricy card comes into play. Both sides know how convenient it is and they use it whenever necessary. And that's a problem. If you think it isn't - go and tell that to the casualties.
Why worry about something you have no control over.

As long as Russia's being aggressive I'm up for a Russia vs. Germany rematch
no but rly I hope this ends with as little violence as possible

celibate wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:I know how the game works and what you say doesn't negate what I said. The fact that we're supposed to expect both forces to act in their interest doesn't mean their interest isn't a problem and you're trying to keep an impression that there isn't one. It could be normal, but it's also a problem. And when there's a problem, there's critique. I don't see how it's preposterous. It's obviously a game to them and you say we're supposed to expect them to play it by the rules they themselves have created, but it's not a sports game. This can have huge concequences so I don't see how I (or anyone else) am supposed to chill and not criticize anyone.

And that's where the hypocricy card comes into play. Both sides know how convenient it is and they use it whenever necessary. And that's a problem. If you think it isn't - go and tell that to the casualties.
lol this fucking dude

by that logic I shouldn't worry when I drive because someone could in fact hit me and that it out of my control

Peace wrote:
celibate wrote:

lol this fucking dude

by that logic I shouldn't worry when I drive because someone could in fact hit me and that it out of my control
That is correct, sir. The statement is applicable to many things in life, as you can imagine. No need to specify, for they are obvious to whoever thinks of them. People who give over to worry and doubt will continue to act in destructive ways.

Why do you even care what I have to say? You can't control how I am going to react to your comments. You shouldn't waste your time on it sir. I'm a lost cause.

Peace wrote:
celibate wrote:Why worry about something you have no control over.
lol this fucking dude
Don't bother with him. Just look a page back what he said about the topic lol.

Peace wrote:Why do you even care what I have to say? You can't control how I am going to react to your comments. You shouldn't waste your time on it sir. I'm a lost cause.

It seemed u were asking for clarification. Your words not mine.

RIFA wrote:
Peace wrote:
celibate wrote:Why worry about something you have no control over.
lol this fucking dude
Don't bother with him. Just look a page back what he said about the topic lol.
Ah lol

I side with the people of Ukraine. They wanted the guys in power out and they got it. I don't think ANY country should get involved. Just one man's opinion.

Peace wrote:
I side with the people of Ukraine. They wanted the guys in power out and they got it. I don't think ANY country should get involved. Just one man's opinion.

I don't think anybody disagrees with that. The problem is that the reality of the political landscape doesn't allow that because it jeopardizes the positions of the countries who hold key positions in that landscape.