Chemical Weapons Use in Syria

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
nah

Bacon wrote:
I still don't see how chemical weapons being used in Syria could possible pose a threat towards the american people ?
I'm not for Obama and I'm not happy with the state America's in right now, but this statement is odd.

The point is not that Syria is a threat toward American people. It's that Syria is a threat to its own people and could possibly threaten others around the globe. If someone doesn't act, Syria will feel they got off free for using chemical gas. Not to mention the fact others will see that Syria got off easy, and feel led to use them too. There's a point when someone has to intervene to stop so many people from being killed. I just don't believe Obama is handling it as well as he should.
I respect your opinion but President Obama should focus on the american people he was elected to serve The Syria situation is none of our business . If the american people wanted war McCain would have been elected in 08 .

Dodd wrote:Image

:blank: :blank: :blank:
I'm not sure what to make of Putin, I know so little about him. Sure, I approve of his approach to this situation, and his quote posted at the top of the last page is beautiful. On the other hand, a part of me believes he is a real life Bond villain.