The Consumed Animals Memorial Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

After 8 months of not eating any meat I was forced to eat two chicken quesadillas today because I wasn't getting enough of the proper nutrients. May we someday find a morally just way to coexist with our fellow sentient beings.

I eat chicken almost every day. And I don't care. God gave humans power over the animals.

Bacon wrote:I eat chicken almost every day. And I don't care. God gave humans power over the animals.
Causing animals pain is God's word? Does he think its right for him to cause us pain for no reason simply because he has power over us?

Bacon just went full retard.

dafox wrote:
Bacon wrote:I eat chicken almost every day. And I don't care. God gave humans power over the animals.
Causing animals pain is God's word? Does he think its right for him to cause us pain for no reason simply because he has power over us?
It's not necessarily a power thing. We're the only ones with a soul. We're the only ones created in His image. We're social and we have relationships just as God wants relationships with us. When He created man, he gave us the rule over the earth and said we could eat the animals. When His people were stranded in the desert, He sent mana and QUAIL to feed them. In other words, God made animals for many reasons, and one of them is to provide us with a source of food/protein/energy.

Bacon wrote:
dafox wrote:
It's not necessarily a power thing. We're the only ones with a soul. We're the only ones created in His image. We're social and we have relationships just as God wants relationships with us. When He created man, he gave us the rule over the earth and said we could eat the animals. When His people were stranded in the desert, He sent mana and QUAIL to feed them. In other words, God made animals for many reasons, and one of them is to provide us with a source of food/protein/energy.
So he doesn't care at all about physical suffering? Our suffering can be measured in tangible terms just like with animals. I would like an answer to my second question but I'm willing to let it slide.

Can we eat Bacon?

someone make an excremented animals memorial thread

Bacon wrote:
dafox wrote:
Citation needed.
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on June 29th, 2013, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prince0gotham wrote:someone make an excremented animals memorial thread
Same thing genius.