Faith in Humanity restored.

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Feel like doing an effort to create a thread about the good things in Life.
And this is a really good one to kick it off with I think.

Damn good video. Thanks for posting.

I fucking hate people saying they 'lost faith in humanity' and all that shit. It's dumb as hell.

Like Gandhi (inb4 braked) said, ""Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

I so wish people could stop with that 'faith in humanity restored' shit, cause that makes no sense at all. As if they lost it in the first place.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:I fucking hate people saying they 'lost faith in humanity' and all that shit. It's dumb as hell.

Like Gandhi (inb4 braked) said, ""Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

I so wish people could stop with that 'faith in humanity restored' shit, cause that makes no sense at all. As if they lost it in the first place.
And with that whine of yours, my faith in "humanity" has lessened once again. Kudos. Now just close this thread as nothing good will come out of it. Take your "fucking hate" some place else.

Ghandi was a racist.

Jungian wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:I fucking hate people saying they 'lost faith in humanity' and all that shit. It's dumb as hell.

And with that whine of yours, my faith in "humanity" has lessened once again. Kudos. Now just close this thread as nothing good will come out of it. Take your "fucking hate" some place else.

Ghandi was a racist.
Lmao. So aggressive aren't we? It's Gandhi not Ghandi... And what does Gandhi being a "racist" has to do with what he said? A lot of what Gandhi said is actually true, racist or not. Take your nonsense some place else.

And yeah, the whole "faith in humanity restored" shit is popcorn for the trolls and lulz. I doubt anyone actually believes humanity was lost at one point or is lost because a bomb attack or a shootout.

As for the video, it's a nice one but It's been intoxicating in the last few 24 hours cuz it's everywhere: TV and the whole internet.

Jungian wrote:

Ghandi was a racist.
Okay tykjen

Jungian wrote: Ghandi was a racist.
So was Lincoln. What is your point?
gib sigs

Jungian wrote:

Ghandi was a racist.
y u mad tho
Sigs???

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Forum Pro
Law
Song name anyone?