Boston Marathon Bombing

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Dodd wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:Thoughts on this:

Wow, I love his hair.
You would.

As for the cover itself, I think it's kind of shitty of them putting him on it. I know there are people who want to know his story, but it's also glorifying the bastard to an extent.

Dodd wrote: I'm not saying I like the guy! He is a scumbag and evil. But he has nice hair in the pic, thats all I was getting at.
come on man

Forum Pro
Law
Dodd what in the actual fuck is wrong with you? All of my racist trolling today has been one upped by this idiotic, unapologetic, inconsiderate and truly dumb post.

Dodd wrote:

Wow, I love his hair.
this is like a parody of something you'd say.

I love RS, but they really have lost respect from me by putting that psycho on their cover.

Dodd wrote: I'm not saying I like the guy! He is a scumbag and evil. But he has nice hair in the pic, thats all I was getting at.
I know, but you knew saying that would cause controversy. It seems more than half of your posts are fashion related and/or celebrity fanboying. Take it easy bro.

Dodd, I like you but sometimes is better to control this kind of things you say.

As for the cover, I know is kind of giving more coverage to this guy than needed but also people want to know more about him and his reasons.

Yeah who the fuck put him on the cover?! Are they fucking nuts?!

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Yeah who the fuck put him on the cover?! Are they fucking nuts?!
the magazine is about to die anyway they figure this will at least get them in the news.

Fucking cunt swabbing dinosaurs this really fucking infuriates me